18 April 2015

Fans complain about lack of promotion for JTBC's 'Falling for Innocence'


tv Report - Naver: 'Falling for Innocence' Park Yong Gyu  commads Yoon Hyun Min's demotion to China 

1. [+64, 0] Why doesn't this amazing drama get any articles?? If it was aired on a public channel, it would've had a daebak reception. It's unfortunate to think that people who don't watch might assume this is not a good dramaㅠㅠ I need to let everyone know about this drama!!

2. [+46, 0] Other cable dramas get articles but this one hardly gets any-- Reporters, this drama is brilliant, so please write about it

3. [+36, -1] I'm promoting it on Facebook and Instagram right now. Haha. To anyone who's reading the comments, please spread it

4. [+27, -1] Please move the articles to the main page!!ㅠㅠ This is such a good drama. Jung Kyung Ho is heart-fluttering, Yoon Hyun Min is cool and So Yeon unni just leaves me speechless. I hope the ratings skyrocket too ㅠㅠ

5. [+23, 0] Why on earth would you not put the articles on the main page? Jung Kyung Ho acts so well and it's a shame that this is not airing on a public broadcast. I'm already promoting this on Facebook and Instagram and to those who watch the drama, please spread the news to other people

6. [+12, 0] jTBC, please use your money to promote this drama. Seriously


1. [+92, 0] Jung Kyung Ho was so cool todayㅠㅠㅠ  When he saved Kim So Yeon and the kiss scene. Everyone acts so well. I hope they get the ratings they deserve!

2. [+82, 0] This drama is seriously fun. Ratings, please hit daebak~~~

3. [+74, 0] There's no drama that's worth-watching these days but this one is very very fun

4. [+44, 0] More articles about this drama please. It's seriously fun

5. [+42, 0] This drama is not getting enough recognition. I feel so bad~~~

6. [+30, 0] Everything is perfect except for the promotion

8. [+27, 0] It's 100X more fun than public broadcast dramas ..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


6 comments:

Stormrox said...

This is really a great drama

dari said...

I love this drama, gives me butterflies^ ^

_엑소-L said...

I liking this drama along with TGWS a lot :D falling for Jung Kyung Ho ^^ he's so dorky and cute

Lily said...

I tried this drama but I just could not get past the first two episodes. Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon act quite well though, I hope it becomes a success.

Hessa said...

Same I got so disappointed I wanted to watch it for the cast but I couldn't continue

_엑소-L said...

try watching it until say episode 4. I didn't get into the drama til then.