29 April 2015

First teaser for 'Warm and Cozy' + 'Producer' releases posters and character teasers








iMBC - Naver: 'Authentic romcom' with a lively male and an agitated female female, 'Warm and Cozy' reveals first teaser!

1. [+1041, -46] Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra, these precious actors.  I'm looking forward to their chemistry

2. [+498, -31] This looks fun!! I'm waiting for it

3. [+78, -7] The drama's title is in Jeju dialect. So cute.. It's much better than using an English title

4. [+57, -6] Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra plust the beautiful Jeju Island as the drama's backdrop~~ I wanna live in Jeju too ..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+57, -7] Hong Sisters-nim, please make it fun~

6. [+54, -7] Looking forward to Yoo Yeon Seok's lively character!!!! Please hit daebak

7. [+44, -4] Yoo Yeon Seok's character matches with the one I have in mind. He's so charming. The teaser makes me so excited





Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Producer' reveals 5 official posters 

1. [+980, -63] The drama I'm looking forward to the most.. I'll watch it diligently

2. [+778, -70] Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU. Producer, fighting

3. [+608, -51] It's almost here!!!! Must get ready for it's release

4. [+158, -22] Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Soo Hyun sort of look great together ㅋㅋㅋWaiting for May 15th

5. [+53, -3] Soo Hyun looks so cute

6. [+62, -25] Soo Hyun looks awkward with IUㅋㅋㅋ I'm shipping him more with Hyo JIn

7. [+38, -2] I'm looking forward more to Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun's bromance Will this be like Misaeng? I'm so excited



11 comments:

stan by me said...

I'm looking forward to both!

Haeyoung said...

So very excited for Producer! I'm also shipping Soo Hyun more with Gong Hyo Jin than IU. But everyone looks great and so does the drama. Fingers crossed that it reaches half YFAS's level. May 15, come faster!!!!!

naga said...

Been waiting for Producer since CTH confirm his appearance on Feb. With the star-studded cast hope it'll hit daebak. Can't wait for May 15th!!

솟밥♡ said...

isn't iu supposed to be playing a celeb? why is a celeb riding the bus? LMFAO

솟밥♡ said...

I LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEE GONG HYO JIN'S CHARACTER ALREADY?! and cha tae hyun is adorable and AS FUNNY AS EVER.

bogaerde said...

Warm and Cozy will be the first Hong Sisters drama I watch, but I have heard about their overall reputation so I am in! (I feel bad for putting Master's Sun on hold for months since I copied the eps from my friend but I'm trying to keep up with dramas as much as I can)

Producer is a must since my love GHJ, KSH, and CTH are there. Never see IU acts (then I realize this means I never watch Dream High .-.) but overall I'm stoked!

So many dramas that I am overwhelmed. . But, you gotta suffer for your baes.
Premiere of Warm and Cozy + Producer, please come fast! :)

bogaerde said...

GHJ & CTH's swag are so strong in their respective teaser tho.

dun dun dun said...

SO EXCITED for Warm and Cozy. I didn't expect YYS character gonna be so bumbling and adorkable like that. Can't wait to see more of YYS and Sora. May 13th, come soon!

(gifs from http://fyeahyooyeonseok.tumblr.com/post/117698725817/meet-warm-and-cozys-adorkable-grasshopper-baek)

ann said...

[+498, -31] This looks fun!! I'm waiting for it..

me too...
I'm very excited..
May 13th,please come faster...
lol..

kimdeyya said...

warm and cozy looks fun! I'm waiting for both :D

Ramona Sousanidou said...

Cant wait for warm and cozy....n ohhhh it looks so good! It hit all the right spots for me!!