11 April 2015

Infinite's Sunggyu prepares for solo comeback



tv Report - Naver: Infinite's Sunggyu to make a comeback, Nell's Kim Jong Wan to help with producing 


1. [+1846, -46] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're making you do a comeback so you probably don't need to sue your company then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1606, -43] Fighting!!!!!!!!!

3. [+1594, -45] Sunggyu-ya I hope the songs are as good as the ones in your previous album. Looking forward to it 

4. [+1193, -34] Do well!!

5. [+1079, -35] Heol????????

6. [+302, -9] Woolim is doing well these days. They don't have any scandals yet and they treat their artists well

7. [+255, -8] Wow. I'm excited!!!! I'm a Nell fan and I'm cheering for Sunggyu!!

8. [+218, -8] Kim Sunggyu's vocal colour is jjang ㅠㅜㅜㅜ

9. [+211, -5] There isn't an agency as good as Woolim. Their artists get along well with each other and they can produce the music they want. They take into consideration if the artists want to go solo or have unit albums. They also take good care of their coordis and managersㅜㅜ Makes me admire their CEO too


3 comments:

love at the first sight said...

i wan a solo for woohyun or at least a Toheart comeback with a better song ofc

Skylar said...

WOAH I REALLY ENJOYED 60 SECONDS!!!!!! HOPE THAT HE WILL HAVE A SONG AS GOOD AS HIS DEBUT SONG!!!!!

Amyaah said...

I can't wait for his and Infinite's CB! I wonder who'll CB first..