10 April 2015

Ji Chang Wook denies dating rumours with former Miss Korea Kim Joo Ri


OSEN - Naver: [Exclusive] Ji Chang Wook's reps responds to dating rumours with Kim Joo Ri, "They are only close friends" 

1. [+532, -11] This woman is really busy. She's everywhere ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+455, -25] I like how his reps denied it immediately! I really like Ji Chang Wook's acting. I'd rather see more news about him picking a new project

3. [+435, -27] So if they wear the same necklace and wear the same sunglass brand, they're dating? Then, those who wear the same things are probably dating too. Such baseless dating rumour

4. [+276, -153] Just pick your next project. Don't date. How do you have time to do that?

5. [+83, -5] Ji Chang Wook could do better

6. [+61, -3] Isn't she the Miss Korea who got so much criticisms??? Plastic surgery monster Miss Korea ㅋㄱㄱ

7. [+61, -4] Please don't date yetㅜㅜㅜ I'm not ready to let you go...

8. [+57, -2] Is she the same Kim Joo Ri who got allegations of fraud? If you decide to date, please date a decent woman

9. [+47, 0] I don't even know who Kim Joo Ri is... I've got nothing to say

10. [+47, -4] No!! Please not her!!

11. [+33, -5] Please stop releasing dating articles already. I swear, there is a dating article like every other other day. Just let people to comfortably date. Why would you write an article? Seriously. tsk tsk

12. [+21, -1] Ji Chang Wook, please pick your next project. Seems like your enlistment is just around the corner but please, I wanna see you in a drama


Instiz: Ji Chang Wook and Miss Korea Kim Joo Ri's dating rumor












-Ah.. Noㅠㅠㅠ Ji Chang Wook ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone's dating but me

-Lee Min Ho's already dating and if Ji Chang Wook is taken too, what's gonna happen to the heartbroken Chinese fans...

-Aren't they being too obvious?

-An article has been released that they're not dating.... But why do I feel uneasy...

-Andwae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15 comments:

IAmNotJapanese said...

When i was reading this
Ji chang wook demies dating rumours with **please say park min young** then my heart sunked when it was a different woman.

Whoever you are dating, please be happy <33

Stormrox said...

Oppaaaaarrr nooo dnt do this to me lol

meltingice said...

where did the rumors come from anyway?

uhnny said...

[+61, -4] Please don't date yetㅜㅜㅜ I'm not ready to let you go...
LULLZZZ. I can see myself saying this once I see a dating rumor about Lee Soo Hyuk. lol.

placeforu said...

I hope to see Ji CHang Wook in a new drama soon. Please pick a new drama and hit daebak so u can leave for the army on a high note.

ofcourse said...

But he dated kim minhee and goo hara though?

uhnny said...

omg why did you have to bring those names up? huhuhu.
loljk. Yeah but I'm not sure about Goo Hara because those pap pics aren't really that convincing. They looked like good friends to me. I really want to interview Kim Min Hee. From Lee Soo Hyuk to Jo In Sung. Guuurrrll~ teach me your ways. lol.

woooow said...

last pics, so she's with him in Bali too??

goldenmellow said...

Eww possessive fangirl comments.

drunkenbird said...

The last picture is too obvious lmao

Xxvxx said...

lol why do Korean couples like to make it so obvious????? I'm upset he isn't dating Park min young!!!! My healer couple

Mint said...

lol history repeats itsef. This lady once had the dating rumor with Lee Joon-gi in 2012 and he quickly denied it and said 'just friends'. For the last pic, she's in Saipan while JCW was in Bali.

khaleesoy said...

And lee jungjae before that. Girl's got game, for sure.

lyra2015 said...

he resembles minho a bit

silvermaoh said...

so she was not in Bali and the necklace was a gift from a Chinese fan who posted a picture of the necklace when she got it. Also looking at recent news articles from her company putting his name all over her stuff -_- i sadly feel that someone is using him to promote themselves