26 April 2015

Jin Se Yeon confesses to have never been in a relationship


Star News - Naver: 'Radio Star' Jin Se Yeon, "Mottae solo (lit: solo since birth).. I want to marry my first love" 

1. [+2492, -110] Is that true? But we know that she can't act

2. [+1204, -59] Can we believe you?

3. [+702, -40] Well, this is unusual.....

4. [+697, -71] Jin Se Yeon is pretty but her acting sucks

5. [+175, -19] Who are you trying to fool?

6. [+124, -19] With that beautiful face, it's impossible she has never dated... She could be lying

7. [+82, -6] If she goes around saying she has never been in a relationship and something surfaces later on, she'll just gate hate

8. [+62, -5] Oh c'mon. What kind of period are we living for you to resort to this method of image marketing? Are we still living in Joseon era?

9. [+60, -9] Seems like she's in the same case as Im Siwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDon't ask her why she's pretty but never had a boyfriend. It must be because she just has high standards

10. [+55, -8] The reason why she gets hate is not because she can't act but because she easily lands the lead role every time. At least get more experience by taking supporting roles. Her acting isn't the absolute worst but she doesn't show any development at all. Please stop saying you're a mottae solo

11. [+53, -7] And when will I get into a relationship?...


16 comments:

mrs.cho said...

I thought I was going to see comments about she can't act because she has no experience

sleepyneve said...

She's only 21 so it's not that hard to believe. Plus, she said she wanted to marry her first love.

guest said...

i believe her. i have never been dated before , i am somewhat pretty and i have been asked out by cute guys before but i weren't in the mood for love . oh i am 27 by the way (:

Kpoptown said...

It's possible but anyway she really can't act

dreamer said...

I love lee jongsuk but i dropped dr stranger because i was this close to punch my computer screen when i watched her act

blubo said...

when celebrities in their 20's said they are never have been in relationship.. i kinda believe it some of it.. there was a time they might be meet a guy and dated but it never change into serious relationship..

ann said...

[+55, -8] The reason why she gets hate is not because she can't act but because she easily lands the lead role every time. At least get more experience by taking supporting roles. Her acting isn't the absolute worst but she doesn't show any development at all. Please stop saying you're a mottae solo



Agree...

mia said...

She's a 94er.not surprising if she hasn't date as she starts acting since she's still in school

ARI-YA said...

Well I'm 23 and have never had a boyfriend before. So its totally possible. For some reason people always think I'm taken and have dating experience based on how I look and my overall vibe and my friends will ask me for advices and stuff but I'm like errr I've never dated my whole life..I am completely inexperienced so why you asking me?Lol

safeandsound said...

[+124, -19] With that beautiful face, it's impossible she has never dated... She could be lying
lmao it's possible af tbh..I mean I have people telling me how pretty I'm almost everyday but I've never been in a relationship because life sucKS obviously and as I always say looks are nothing!!

yeoshinn said...

maybe that's why she doesn't have the emotions when acting lol. Anyway, it's not that hard to believe people that are 21 and are still not in a relationship at all tbh.

ideal visual said...

she looks like wendy in that picture..

Lily said...

whatever, as long as she stays out of any prime time dramas.

She can't act at all and it has nothing to do with dating experience, Yoo Seung Ho and Siwan are also the same and they had no trouble showing emotions unlike her.

park1jy said...

she does.

onsonnet18 said...

Im 24 and i never dated tooo....
But then again, im not pretty

h8her said...

too bad she wont leave acting world where she clearly doesnt belong to or yet because she loves the lifestyle. like one comment above by Knetz, her acting is not the absolute worst, but her arrogance and denial of the fact that she clearly isnt ready to headline a drama/movie and her unwillingness to do smaller but significant supporting roles to hone her skill is what turning people off her. not that she will have shortage of offer since clearly she has connections and power to pull strings to land lead roles after lead roles.