tv Report - Naver: Jin Se Yeon decides to not join 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night'
1. [+237, -6] You made a good decision. What a relief
2. [+206, -5] Such relief... You made a good choice
3. [+176, -12] Best article I've read today. I wasn't really feeling her as Lee Jun Ki's leading lady anyway
4. [+154, -7] This is the best decision that Jin Se Yeon has made so far
5. [+118, -11] Ooh good choice! But has Kim So Eun confirmed it already? Why are they looking for a rookie actress to be the female lead?
6. [+54, -4] I'm so relieved.. I'm finally anticipating it again
7. [+51, -5] Good job.. This kid who still needs practice with her acting suddenly keeps snatching lead roles just makes you think that there is someone backing her up
8. [+45, -2] Thank you for making this choice
9. [+44, -9] Give the lead role to Kim So Eun. Isn't it better for the drama to have a female lead that's well known instead of casting a rookie actress?
10. [+18, -1] So, who's gonna be the female lead?
OSEN - Naver: Lee Yoo Bi in talks for lead in 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night'
1. [+3390, -37] Who exactly is the female lead?
2. [+2146, -179] She's got good connections
3. [+2058, -712] Not in favour of her as the lead. Kim So Eun's better.
4. [+587, -81] I don't think Lee Yoo Bi suits this. There are other actresses out there. Let's go for Jo Yoon Hee..
5. [+510, -43] She's now easily getting a lead role through her mom's connections. High-speed nakhasan (nepotism)
6. [+373, -7] Jin Se Yeon, Kim So Eun, Lee Yoo Bi. Who's next??
7. [+154, -23] Her acting was fine in 'Pinocchio' but she's not lead role material yet.
8. [+107, -4] It's better for Lee Jun Ki to just drop this
10. [+73, -5] She doesn't suit sageuk dramas