15 April 2015

Jung Yonghwa hopes to get married by 45 ~ 47



Ilgan Sports - Naver: Jung Yonghwa, "I want to be married by 45 at the latest

1. [+1701, -26] 45 to 47? Wow. I have thoughts of getting married at a later age but I still think 45 is too oldㅋㅋㅋ Might as well live alone ㅋㅋ

2. [+1422, -51] But 45 is too old;;; If you're thinking of having a child, you should get married when you're around 30

3. [+208, -13] Didn't he say in a reality show a while ago that he wants to get married around the time he's 35~37?... He probably just taking into consideration the ladies in the audience. But anyway, I hope you continue to release good music, then meet a good woman and be a good husband and father ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+183, -17] I think he's taking into consideration the audience who were mostly single women in their 30s. When he gets married, I'm sure Jung Yonghwa will become a good husband and father

5. [+170, -12] Did he only say that because the audience is made up of single ladies in their 30s?

6. [+113, -6] Even so, I hope you get married before you turn 45~~ He seems tenderhearted and a family-oriented man~~ I wish you happiness!!!

7. [+69, -7] 45 is too old to get married... But before that, I hope you meet a good woman


14 comments:

♥aLin♥ said...

yonghwa oppa yaaa...this fan..will always support you...kkkk..and its good to see netz taking it positively..hehe

Amiaah said...

But...45...47...is OLLLLLDDDD. Hopefully he'll meet the perfect woman for him sooner

surfinthesasslife said...

Ok I'll be ready by then. Oppa na right here waiting yogi seo. Haha

anagrace santos said...

Thank you KkulJaem꿀잼 for translating Naver article of Jung Yonghwa.

Nippy said...

Yong hwa I will wait for you, :) Always be Happy!

goldenmellow said...

Nooo PSH comments? I'm surprised.

woooow said...

in psh lee jong suk article, you can see there were comments saying "dating rumors is scary" "please stay friends" etc. so maybe it's lee jongsuk-PSH now, lol

woooow said...

jung yong, when you 45 i'm 44. i'm not demi moore. let's get married now, lol

Miauw said...

I sincerely hope he will find a good woman and make a beautiful family.

juvus said...

All I got from this is either he doesn't want kids, or he is planning on marrying a young thing when he is 45. XD

Haeyoung said...

Maybe people just stopped being delusional and realized there really isn't anything between them other than friendship.

white bear said...

I think there are 2 persons who the most worried about this, his mother and his grandmother LOL...Yonghwa ya...I hope to hear the good news sooner than to wait until you're 45 yrs old...unless you couldn't find the right one.

Mars_in_blue said...

I just hope he finds the girl he's looking for =)

shiro 白 said...

It's not drama-seeking-NB, my friend. Lol