30 April 2015

Junsu's first public broadcast performance on EBS 'Space Empathy' after 6 years


Osen - Naver:Kim Junsu cries during his performance on music broadcast 'Space Empathy' 

1. [+1621, -67] ㅠㅠㅠSM, you need to stop now ㅜㅜ

2. [+1421, -33] In invisible places, he continued to bloom... I started to cry as soon as I saw those words. Thank you for this 'Space Empathy'. Junsu and the fans cried but not because of sadness but we cried because of happiness. Let us walk together from now on

3. [+1018, -32] I'm a guy fan and the broadcast was truly touching. I hope to see him a lot on tv from now on

4. [+905, -32] Where are the articles released around 12:30 am?

5. [+164, -4] I cried watching it. I hope to see more performance on music broadcasts. Junsu-nim, I'm cheering for you!

6. [+158, -3] Not a fan but I teared up just by reading this article... I only found out through reading the comments but shouldn't those who are preventing him from performing on public broadcast need to be investigated? Junsu isn't even a criminal? It's absurd

7. [+60, -1] I don't know if this article is gonna disappear too. Naver, you shouldn't do that. Early on last night, I was searching for articles but the ones that have lots of comments have disappeared.

8. [+57, -4] I've been searching since last night but the articles on the main page are gone. Shameless dirty SM


13 comments:

choconerd said...

The last cap.... Made me tear up. Junsu, so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

They even deleted the articles about him appearing on a small music show after 6 years..That is dirty and cruel.
They even muted his name on Gag concert. Is he a criminal?

Those idols who can't sing are allowed to be everywhere on TVs..while my idol, who desperately wants to sing, is not allowed.

Sandy Claws said...

Goddammit SM, even deleting the articles, its fucking ridiculous...

choconerd said...

Thank goodness, the articles are back up on Naver's main page. The dedicated fans are probably taking a stand

choconerd said...

http://entertain.naver.com/home

TheSandGirl said...

I teared up watching the performance... Junsu-yah, we know what you went through during this year's, even if we aren't aware about everything that's happening behind the scenes, we've been here and always will be. Hope to see you again soon. Fighting!

minpyo said...

But why the articles with alot of comments disappeared from naver, yesterday although it was bigbang comeback junsu and ebs show were the most searched keywords in naver

minpyo said...

"junsu and the fans cried but not because of sadness but we cried because of happiness." that's true !!

me, exo and our galaxy said...

welcome back oopa . such an amazing singer deserve every bit of love .

oh said...

Other idols will pale in comparison when you'll get your chance on shows, your voice alone will be the evidence. We'll soon get there JYJ! This is just the start. JYJ hwaiting!

Nova_REMIX said...

SME is so dirty man...

whyyy said...

people need to watch junsu's vid on EBS official YT channel!
let's increase their views :)


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDx4MYHp-s0

rose rosee said...

The entertainment industry is dirty :<