Osen - Naver: Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan cast in movie 'Glory Day'.. To start filming next month
1. [+533, -11] Always cheering for Kim Dong Wan who tirelessly chases for his dreams~~~!
2. [+419, -9] He always works hard and he'll do great in this movie. Be safe and fighting!!
3. [+305, -8] Kyaak!!!! My mood has been hampered by the rain but instantly became happier after Dong Wan oppa's news~~!^^ I should watch it~~
4. [+48, -1] I hope it does well. Fighting to oppayam who always his best
5. [+42, -1] Is he the one in 'Mr. Kim'? I really enjoyed that dama
6. [+40, -2] You read the comments, right??.. Good Morning~~~ And fighting today~~~
7. [+30, -1] I'm so curious of what role he's gonna take!!! I wanna see him act again
1. [+99, -4] Ji Soo is handsome and a good actor. I wish him well
2. [+85, -3] He's so cute in 'Angry Mom' ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+65, -4] Actor Ji is a hidden jewel! It's so nice to see him getting recognition~!! Fighting!!!!
4. [+33, -5] The rookie actor I'm most looking forward to. His acting is so natural and has such a charming face. I hope his agency doesn't make him do plastic surgery
5. [+28, -6] Reminds me of Jo In Sung when he was a rookie. I'm really enjoying 'Angry Mom'
I've received some requests to post more Ji Soo articles. I'll include this one here although it's not related to the movie
MBN - Naver: Angry Mom's Ji Soo, an actor you'll look forward to tomorrow more than today
1. [+2998, -35] Those who got catapulted to stardom through 'Angry Mom': Go Bok Dong, Han Gong Ju, Wang Jeong Hee
2. [+1694, -11] Ah.. I really like him
3. [+1641, -10] Bok Dong is a cutie ㅋㅋ
4. [+190, -2] Ji Soo has become a household name through this drama~ Fighting to your future endeavours and I hope you become a well-respected actor~^^
5. [+170, -3] I'm a guy but I think he's incredibly cute. He'll probably the next big thing after Kim Soo Hyun
6. [+127, 0] People around me really like him. He's so charming. He was unknown for a long period of time and now he's finally in the spotlight. I wish the best for him^^
7. [+123, -1] Ji Soo, do well!! I love you
8. [+71, 0] At school these days, our conversations are invalid without the mention of Ji Soo