28 April 2015

Kim Dong Wan and Ji Soo join upcoming movie 'Glory Day'



Osen - Naver: Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan cast in movie 'Glory Day'.. To start filming next month 

1. [+533, -11] Always cheering for Kim Dong Wan who tirelessly chases for his dreams~~~!

2. [+419, -9] He always works hard and he'll do great in this movie. Be safe and fighting!!

3. [+305, -8] Kyaak!!!! My mood has been hampered by the rain but instantly became happier after Dong Wan oppa's news~~!^^ I should watch it~~

4. [+48, -1] I hope it does well. Fighting to oppayam who always his best

5. [+42, -1] Is he the one in 'Mr. Kim'? I really enjoyed that dama

6. [+40, -2] You read the comments, right??.. Good Morning~~~ And fighting today~~~

7. [+30, -1] I'm so curious of what role he's gonna take!!! I wanna see him act again
-


Ilgan Sports - Naver: Ji Soo cast in movie 'Glory Day' 

1. [+99, -4] Ji Soo is handsome and a good actor. I wish him well

2. [+85, -3] He's so cute in 'Angry Mom' ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+65, -4] Actor Ji is a hidden jewel! It's so nice to see him getting recognition~!! Fighting!!!!

4. [+33, -5] The rookie actor I'm most looking forward to. His acting is so natural and has such a charming face. I hope his agency doesn't make him do plastic surgery

5. [+28, -6] Reminds me of Jo In Sung when he was a rookie. I'm really enjoying 'Angry Mom'
-

I've received some requests to post more Ji Soo articles. I'll include this one here although it's not related to the movie





MBN - Naver: Angry Mom's Ji Soo, an actor you'll look forward to tomorrow more than today

1. [+2998, -35] Those who got catapulted to stardom through 'Angry Mom': Go Bok Dong, Han Gong Ju, Wang Jeong Hee

2. [+1694, -11] Ah.. I really like him

3. [+1641, -10] Bok Dong is a cutie ㅋㅋ

4. [+190, -2] Ji Soo has become a household name through this drama~ Fighting to your future endeavours and I hope you become a well-respected actor~^^

5. [+170, -3] I'm a guy but I think he's incredibly cute. He'll probably the next big thing after Kim Soo Hyun

6. [+127, 0] People around me really like him. He's so charming. He was unknown for a long period of time and now he's finally in the spotlight. I wish the best for him^^

7. [+123, -1] Ji Soo, do well!! I love you

8. [+71, 0] At school these days, our conversations are invalid without the mention of Ji Soo


13 comments:

Love2305 said...

Can you also post School 2015 articles?^^

surfinthesasslife said...

If there aint no ji soo, it ain't a normal day to day life.

aeterna009 said...

Ji Soo really shines in Angry Mom.. Glad we have an addition to look forward when 1986-1989 actors enlists.

big baby said...

all the best to the actor kim dong wan and to the legend shinhwa.

03240910 said...

Hwaiting dongwannie!
Actor kim let's go!

abunnsky said...

can't wait for kim actor movie <3

choconerd said...

Get the love Ji Soo bae

lovelovelove681 said...

Fighting Mr.Kim <3

meltingice said...

does anyone know how old Ji Soo is??? Couldn't even find his full profile on naver :( but anyway!!! I really love Angry Mom and Bok Dong ♡♡ I hope the movie goes well!

Gabriela Almonacid said...

Mr.Kim! Go kimDongwan!

Domi My said...

Thank you so much for translating them!
Have a nice day <3

dewaanifordrama said...

Ji Soo is 22 in international age (his birthdate is 30 March 1993) ^^

dewaanifordrama said...

Thank you for translating these comments! I love Ji Soo so much ^^ ㅋㅋ maybe more than is good for me ;)