22 April 2015

Kim Dong Wan becomes a fixed member of 'I Live Alone'


Xports News - Nate: Kim Dong Wan becomes a fixed member of 'I Live Alone' 

1. [+397, -17] That's great. Looking forward to it

2. [+380, -19] Oohㅋㅋ He was on the show for such a short time but I really enjoyed his segment. It's so nice to see that he lives each day of his life with excitement ㅋㅋ

3. [+270, -12] I live such a busy life so I really like him on the show but I do envy him too.

4. [+34, -6] Kim Dong Wan really embodies 'I Live Alone' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+32, -6] When I was younger, I used to think Eric was so handsome but now that I'm older, I think  Kim Dong Wan is quite sexy ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -4] Seriously been waiting for an article that confirms that he'll be a fixed member Congrats. But please, eat slowly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -3] Kim Dong Wan is so handsome and has a good personality but more than that, he has great mentality


9 comments:

abunnsky said...

really looking forward to his next adventure ^^

Snowman said...

4. [+32, -6] When I was younger, I used to think Eric was so handsome
but now that I'm older, I think Kim Dong Wan is quite sexy ㅋㅋㅋ

Really?? Personally, I thought Eric is much more handsome, manly, sexy whatsoever now than he's younger days on the other hand Dongwan seems older than his real age ㅋㅋㅋ

Snowman said...

Mr. Eric is one of the fine species on this planet. period.

me, exo and our galaxy said...

Eric is a wall. He is among the most handsome actors tbh but i find Dongwan so sexy and handsome too. Shinhwa members are all handsome and manly .

jiejie said...

excited to see dongwan as permanent member. Now, i hv another show to look forward everyweek

glowryBees said...

my fav Shinhwa member <333

lovelovelove681 said...

oppayam <3 can't wait

carnival said...

We get Minwoo and Dongwan now at the end of every week! <3
Dancing9 and ILA fighting!!!

choonqjae said...

Finally get to see Oppayam every week!
I can't wait so see his adventure next week. He's really know how to enjoy his life. Good luck for you, Mr. Kim!!!