20 April 2015

Kim Sung Gyun (aka Samcheonpo) confirmed for 'Reply 1988'



Ilgan Sports - Naver: Kim Sung Gyun cast in  'Reply 1988'... Honoured to be cast again after 'Reply 1994'

1. [+2284, -225] I like that they cast Kim Sung Gyunㅋㅋ But I just hope they don't cast Hyeri. I don't want an idol in this drama

2. [+1191, -41] There was an overlap in 'Reply 1997' and 'Reply 1994' .. I'm curious of how they're gonna execute an overlap in 'Reply 1988'. I thought Kim Sung Gyun was only good with murderer and gangster roles but I had no idea he would nail his role as innocent university student. I will trust him in 'Reply 1988'.

3. [+105, -1] It would be so funny if they cast Dohee as his daughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+102, -12] They should cast Dohee and be paired with him again..

5. [+79, -6] Aigoo,  we'll have a 'Reply' Joseon version at this rate  ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+53, -1] They might produce 'Reply 1945' tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+65, -16] But Jung Eunji did great in 'Reply 1997'. Why would you be opposed of idols venturing into acting? They just need to fit well into the drama and that should be fine

8. [+49, -1] This ahjusshi is so charmingㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+49, -4] So it won't be about husband mystery this time? That's daebak then. Even without the husband mystery plot, 'Reply' will still be a masterpiece.

13 comments:

me said...

They should just re-cast Eunji instead of hyeri tbh. They re-cast 3 people already anyway, might as well

Mr S said...

If they include another husband mystery, I hope the female lead ends up with the new guy this time round lol.

khun_joong said...

ergh can't believed they used the same storyline in 94. i was so sure chilbong was the one until they shattered my heart into pieces.

nssn said...

Still bitter why they dont choose reply 1998 ㅋㅋㅋ
anyway will we get the same parents cast again?

JoyBells said...

As long as there is no husband mystery,i'm open to every cast. Eunji and Go Ara both were doubtful at first,put they pulled it off with such awesomeness.Maybe even Hyeri will surprise us all.

linekaw said...

reply 1994 is just a mess toward the end...well imo. i mean, reading emails? 2000s? i thought it's reply 1994??

the saso said...

Yes!

yeoshinn said...

the parents are the best part of the reply series imo. I love them!

trufax said...

"[+2284, -225] I like that they cast Kim Sung Gyunㅋㅋ But I just hope they don't cast Hyeri. I don't want an idol in this drama"

uhm isnt sungjae part of the cast? I dont get why they dont want an idol when it was eunji who amde popular this show on the first season

choconerd said...

Sungjae? Isn't he gonna be one of the leads in School 2015?

choconerd said...

And let's not forget the goat sounds. Never fail to make me laugh!!

trufax said...

hahaha yeah you're totally right, I got them mixed up for a second! I actually was going to edit it when i saw your comment

Pluvio said...

Hmm, 1988 was the Olympics in Seoul right? Reply 1994 was supposed to be the basketball era but there was nothing related to basketball, except the athlete Go Ara was crazy about and then disappeared after the first few episodes.. I was looking forward to the basketball theme too.