15 April 2015

Kim Woo Bin's letter to fan who passed away in Sewol tragedy



To the beautiful and bright OO,
I was able to return safely from a fanmeeting in China because of you. The place where you are right now is probably more beautiful than here, right? Later on, when much time passes, let's meet and take pictures and make lots of memories. Until then, I hope you continue to support this oppa. I will also film a lot of projects that I'm sure you'll enjoy. I'm thankful that you are my fan. Thank you and we are sorry. I hope to meet you soon.

OSEN - Naver: Kim Woo Bin's writes a letter to a Sewol tragedy victim, 'Heartwarming' 

1. [+7325, -418] This is so touching.. Already 1 year has passed. To the family of the deceased, please be strong!

2. [+6183, -809] 4. 16, Let us not forget

3. [+5211, -309] He has a kind heart.

4. [+3450, -252] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+480, -98] What breaks my heart the most is the fact that there are still kids in that cold sea who didn't make it back here

6. [+314, -64] His handwriting is lovely. Kim Woo Bin is awesome. Do well!

7. [+87, -12] My heart hurts when I think about them. Let us not forget.

8. [+80, -11] Lee Jong Seok wrote a letter too. These two friends have such warm hearts


4 comments:

dj said...

Remember 2014.04.16


*tears*

Lily said...

Already it's been a year.....rest in peace, children. I hope something like this never happens again.

Nippy said...

Goosebumps while readin his letter. He's such a good man. To all the families, Fightiiiing!

aeterna009 said...

I always get teary eyed when I read anything about Sewol Accident...

Can celebrity write letters like this withou crying??