13 April 2015

Lee Jin Wook confirmed as Ha Ji Won's leading man in 'In Time With You' remake



Yonhap News- Naver: Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won are the leads for SBS 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days' 

1. [+1459, -53] Ooohㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to their chemistry ㅎㅎ

2. [+1196, -46] So excited!! I like Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won

3. [+880, -48] Lee Jin Wook has the neat and handsome look just like the actor in the original drama

4. [+821, -38] I'm really excited for this!!! Ha Ji Won unni is jjang!!

5. [+140, -17] Ah... Lee Jin Wook's acting in 'Nine' is the best! I still can't forget that heart-fluttering smile^^

6. [+103, -17] I've been wondering who they'd cast for the male lead but it turns out to be my love Lee Jin Wook. I need to watch this

7. [+96, -16] Daebak.. Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook

8. [+67, -11] Wow daebak.. My favourite actor and actress in one drama^^


15 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm excited!!! Love them both!! Can't wait

meltingice said...

I trust the leads' acting skills and also the PD \o/

Stormrox said...

Buuuuut i wabted ji chang wook 😥 yes i ship them hard

Nippy said...

Yayayayayyyy! Cant wait XD

wtf said...

Not trusting the writer.

Rin said...

hope them don't ruin my favourite Taiwanese drama

Mint said...

Don't like writer, 'Full House' was full of cliches and got dragging so much. Anw, all the best for HJW and LJW, i believe they will have explosive chemistry on screen.

khun_joong said...

I LOVEEEE IN TIME WITH YOU! and I loooove them both.
CANT FRIKKIN WAITTTTT

__엑소-L said...

excited! I watched all of HaJiWon's Dramas; she picks good scripts :D

woooow said...

yess, I love both. park sun woo and gil raim xD

Xxvxx said...

SO EXCITED he's the perfect li da ren

Kumon said...

OMG!!! I so want to watch this drama right now!

aeterna009 said...

Not gonna worry about chemistry because this two is really good when it comes to that.. So excited for this drama.

Jichangwookboo said...

man idk...

ulie said...

Anyone notice. Lee jin wook and chen bolin played same character in korea-china joining movie. And finally jin wook confirm for korean remake which is played by bolin before. What the??!