6 April 2015

Lee Jong Seok remembers a fan who passed away in Sewol incident



Dear Ji Hye, I congratulate you on your 19th birthday. Wherever you may be, I hope the flowers as beautiful as you will always bloom. Love, Lee Jong Seok

Dispatch - Naver: "To Ji Hye who is as beautiful as flowers"... Lee Jong Seok remembers a fan who passed away in Sewol incident 

1. [+3164, -46] So awesome. Lee Jong Seok who is as beautiful as flowers will always bloom...

2. [+2618, -33] His words are so beautiful ㅠㅠ Made me tear up ㅠㅠ 

3. [+2077, -34] Woa... That's heartwarming... So nice of him to do that 

4. [+642, -14] Why is Dispatch stating that the source of the photos is Lee Jong Seok's weibo account?;; Ji Hye's unni was the one who took these photos and uploaded them on her twitter

5. [+448, -10] Last year, the whole nation was gripped with sadness. It's already one year since the incident.. I hope all the victims are in a better and happier place.. Thank you for thoughtfulness

6. [+293, -8] My heart hurts for them ㅠㅠI like Lee Jong Seok and to know that he did just makes me happy^^ Thank you so much.

7. [+247, -8] This is why I'll remain as his fan forever. Should've placed this on Naver's main pageㅠㅠ

8. [+131, -1] It's always the little things that touch our hearts


7 comments:

fairyep7 said...

So touching!:')
I'm loving Lee Jong Suk even more.:)

wtf said...

Our Jongsukie so beautiful :')

aeterna009 said...

Sewol stories always makes me tear up.. I hope the family members of those who passed away is OK.

Lily said...

It's sweet of him to remember, I can't believe it's already been one year. I hope the families are ok, well as ok as they can be, I can't even imagine the pain of losing a child like that.

minjong21 said...

I'm so touched....
he is so sweet,,

Lily Lee said...

i love him even more :)

Gold12345 said...

so touching, he has a warm heart