11 April 2015

Lee Kwang Soo films for a Chinese dating show




Star News - Nate : Fans show up while Lee Kwang Soo films for a Chinese variety show

1. [+337, -14] What the? Why is he so handsome in that 2nd photo?

2. [+309, -11] He's looking more handsome lately. Am I being brainwashed or what? Was he always that handsome or am I just delusional?

3. [+238, -7] He's getting handsomer

4. [+14, -2] Kwangsoo likes Yoo Jae Suk a lot ㅋㅋThey're always so cheerful and seem to have a good bond ㅋㅋ

5. [+12, -1] He looks so much better now compared to his 'High Kick' days~~^^

6. [+9, -2] I know it's just a virtual dating show but isn't Christy Chung (45) too old to be on it?... She has a 15-year age gap with Kwangsoo...

7. [+9, -1] Kwangsoo is known for his tall height and I admit that he's fun and has a kind personality but can someone tell me why he's more popular abroad than in Korea? Why do they like him so much?

8. [+8, -1] Kwangsoo is love ♥♥

9. [+7, 0] If he works out and leave his pabo (foolish)  image behind, I think he'll be much hotter.

10. [+7, 0] Giraffe Prince of Asia


10 comments:

Nesma Kazem said...

Giraffe Prince of Asia Always handsome

meltingice said...

holy mother he looks so attractive

IAmNotJapanese said...

After getting a makeover, gaining a little weight, getting rid of his mustache, he did became more handsome. And his beautiful character on-screen adds up to it.
I hope you become more successful, Kwang Soo :) thanks for all the laughter^^

bogaerde said...

BAE IS SO BAE.

woooow said...

no, my ultimate oppa T-T

7. [+9, -1] Kwangsoo is known for his tall height and I admit that he's fun and has a kind personality but can someone tell me why he's more popular abroad than in Korea? Why do they like him so much?


idkw they always ask this same question. because he's funny? girls like fun and kind guys. well, at least i do.

Stormrox said...

Not even ur faves oppars tbh, i alsotjink he is handsome not my typw cause he is tooooo tall bt he is habdsone and funny

Lily said...

He's such a sweetheart <3

Mars_in_blue said...

Beautiful giraffe!

Nippy said...

Giraffe- real prince of ASIA XD

tomoe said...

I'm surprised why korean think Kwangsoo is not handsome. He's really hot even in RM tbh.