Newsen - Nate: Lee Kwang Soo's heart-fluttering way of covering water-soaked Song Ji Hyo with a blanket, 'Kindhearted'
1. [+740, -22] Lee Kwang Soo has really good manners . He usually has that laughable character but he's a cool guy. He always gives up his seat for Song Ji Hyo and he sits on the floor instead. We don't always take notice of it as they're not fully shown on screen but those actions are a result of his good manners.
2. [+570, -39] He and Ji Hyo match well. They have the perfect height difference too. Made my heart flutter when she leaned on his arm
3. [+27, -3] In 'Running Man', he's the one who looks after people the most~ If Song Ji Hyo's gets soaked in water, if her clothes get stained with mud or if she falls in it, and if she gets scared with bugs, it's always Kwang Soo who takes care of her first. He really has good manners~
4. [+24, -2] Kwang Soo always takes care of people without being show-offy
5. [+24, -2] He's also nice to his hyungs and to the guests
6. [+21, -1] But to me.. I only need a man who takes care of his woman
7. [+18, -3] Kwang Soo's caring personality is admirable even from a man's perspective
8. [+13, -2] That right there is one awesome man. So cool, Kwang Soo
9. [+13, -2] I like Kwang Soo so much ㅠㅠ