26 April 2015

Lee Kwang Soo receives praise for his caring personality


Newsen - Nate: Lee Kwang Soo's heart-fluttering way of covering water-soaked Song Ji Hyo with a blanket, 'Kindhearted' 

1. [+740, -22] Lee Kwang Soo has really good manners . He usually has that laughable character but he's a cool guy. He always gives up his seat for Song Ji Hyo and he sits on the floor instead. We don't always take notice of it as they're not fully shown on screen but those actions are a result of his good manners.

2. [+570, -39] He and Ji Hyo match well. They have the perfect height difference too. Made my heart flutter when she leaned on his arm

3. [+27, -3] In 'Running Man', he's the one who looks after people the most~ If Song Ji Hyo's gets soaked in water, if her clothes get stained with mud or if she falls in it, and if she gets scared with bugs, it's always Kwang Soo who takes care of her first. He really has good manners~

4. [+24, -2] Kwang Soo always takes care of people without being show-offy

5. [+24, -2] He's also nice to his hyungs and to the guests

6. [+21, -1] But to me.. I only need a man who takes care of his woman

7. [+18, -3] Kwang Soo's caring personality is admirable even from a man's perspective

8. [+13, -2] That right there is one awesome man. So cool, Kwang Soo

9. [+13, -2] I like Kwang Soo so much ㅠㅠ

20 comments:

mirakuruwish~♤ said...

Kwangsoo jjang 👍

NurLeyna said...

I still remember there one ep that Yubin fell. He's the one who make a move by ran till he fell down. I'm crying saw that video. He's so sweet.

Left Shark said...

Kwang soo jjang!. I still remember the way Song Ji Hyo can open easily the complex lock code of kwangsoo's phone. They must be so close ☺

noNama said...

And this is why he has fans all over the world and known as The Asia Prince.

bbbb said...

I hope GaeHyo ship stopped and KwangHyo ship launched.

tomoe said...

he's always have good manners this since ep.1 and never change until now. he's my bias in RM and i'm proud of him. Kwangsoo ah get the praise

ann said...

Our Asia Prince...lol...

Nippy said...

Kwangsoo.. Jjaang~ The real prince of ASIA <3

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UGZllrOCzxU/Uf0YWQN0b2I/AAAAAAAASYM/h-rQXVIIUA0/s1600/Lee+Kwang+soo+funny+faces+Running+Man+%25282%2529.gif

shiro 白 said...

Giraffe should've been here

lyra2015 said...

Can we get any news regarding 2d1n? previously you put on article about 2d1n, honestly 2d1n has highest rating but so underrated

ann said...

I think because running man more popular internationally than 2d1n...

lyra2015 said...

yeah, but i thought since 2d1n have guests this time (but not idols), there might be responds from viewers...but last article translated was about kang minkyung, i understand now no idol-no scoop

ideal visual said...

when was this?

Pluvio said...

I still like SpartAce couple. Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo get along nicely but it feels just like me and my sister (who's 10 years older.)

Husna Elf said...

i think ep183

ann said...

I think it's depend who are the idol they invited..
If, they are invited idol from big 3, maybe the article will came out..

Rissa Noma said...

I love Gwang Soo's attitude! He's very respectable and caring. I have no doubt he'll be as awesome as his hyung Jae Suk ssi. He said he wants to be Jae Suk coz He's caring to his wife and very humble and he is like that too. I always noticed while watching Running Man how he took care of Ji hyo. There are times he will give Ji hyo water or a towel. I love Rm Family So much. When I am watching it, it feels like I belong hahaha. They say he is not handsome, the same goes for Gary and Jae Suk too. Maybe he is not handsome on others standard of handsomeness but for me, Great attitude and Good manners is better than a handsome face haha. And he can be handsome if he likes. Look at his magazine photoshoots. His appeal and aura is incomparable. So sexy! Fighting Gwang soo!

Iyos said...

kwang soo

h8her said...

at this point, they are all like family and close colleague. but who knows what will happen in the future. i adore all of RM members. my secret wish for RM is we get occasional doses of Song Joong Ki and Lizzy just for good ol fun time together. *fingers cross*

ProbablyCool said...

no.2

I agree I love kwangmong 💕