28 April 2015

MBC releases a bts clip of Jong Hyun and Seung Yeon's photo shoot










  iMBC- Naver: Surprise reveal! <WGM> Jong Hyun and Seung Yeon during their photo shoot 


1. [+1852, -69] Lee Jong Hyun seems to really like Gong Seung Yeon

2. [+1039, -74] Gong Seung Yeon is so pretty. They match well ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+746, -49] What an attractive pair. They match well

4. [+609, -44] Lee Jong Hyun is handsome!!!

5. [+70, -17] Date. Just date

6. [+59, -12] I'm in my late '40s but my heart flutters for this couple~ They have the best visual and freshest vibe I've seen in WGM

7. [+57, 10] Had no idea Jong Hyun was this handsome

8. [+42, -6] Their visuals are daebak

9. [+42, -9] I don't watch WGM but I started watching again because of this couple

10. [+34, -2] They're kinda cheesy but they're like a real couple


9 comments:

Anon said...

i can't stop watching this video ! omg ! my heart is already exploding while watching this .What will happened if they air this episode ! o-(-((

pianogirl1507 said...

THIS DEFINES VISUAL EXPLOSION

shiro 白 said...

He's handsome and she's beautiful can you imagine how beautiful their kids would be OMG

loirichi said...

yeah! get that looove!!! >___<
I died watching that video!! I really love them

uza said...

am i the only one that doesn't find him attractive? his smile is so creepy lol

Mrs. Jung Yonghwa said...

I can't keep my big grin off my face the whole time I was watching the video!
Never watch their episodes but the video is just an explosion of chemistry!

Sandy Claws said...

These are cute. I'm glad to see non fans getting a glimpse of what a cutie Jonghyun really is.

Pluvio said...

They are a great visual couple but I can't watch them because they're so cheesy lol

Pre Cht said...

Thank you for translating