4 April 2015

Mnet premiers 19+ rated drama 'The Lover' (w/ Jung Joon Young)



X Sports News - Naver: 'The Lover' Jung Joon Young, is this how he gets ruined? 


1. [+927, -29] The glow-in-the-dark condomㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ It was seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ

2. [+674, -30] This show is freaking hilarious  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+608, -31] Ahㅋㅋㅋ Jung Joon Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+155, -13] I thought it would be a sitcom. But Jung Joon Young's acting was actually really good!! It might've been embarrassing for him but he was seriously cute

5. [+142, -12] Jung Joon Young's acting was good

6. [+128, -12] Jung Joon Young surprised me.  He's so funny and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Cheering for him

7. [99, -6] I didn't look forward to this but it was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was a SNL sitcomㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like how the songs match with the scenes and that they also put the song names and the artists. I hope to see more of the heartwarming contents rather than just the provocative stuff

8. [+61, -2] It would be awesome if they cast him in a romcom. His acting is quite good


8 comments:

meltingice said...

Omg where do I watch this show with subs?

wicked said...

"the and" xD

IAmNotJapanese said...

Viki has already subbed it 90% i think :)

nssn said...

I nwed to watch this! XD

coffeenlucia said...

If anyone's interested, I've also recapped Episode 1 on my blog: https://arbitrarilynamed.wordpress.com/2015/04/05/the-lover-%EB%8D%94%EB%9F%AC%EB%B2%84-episode-1-recap/


Also, Ep 1 is now 100% subbed on Viki, thanks to the help of segmenters and subbers! :)

inf sg.kim said...

i thought its a movie, and accidentally i found the raw one.. oh my god joon young ssi... so crazy, hilarious to watch

-underagefan- said...

is there any site that just upload joonyoung part? cause i seriously not interested with the others as too much provocative stuff..

Eva Rose Tan said...

Jung joonyoung rocked this "drama". He's so natural and really very good acting.