3 April 2015

Yoo Sang Mo: Jang Dong Min kissed Yoo Se Yoon's girlfriend in the past




OSEN - Naver: 'Witch Hunt', Yoo Sang Moo, "Jang Dong Min has kissed Yoo Se Yoon's girlfriend in the past"

1. [+8421, -3517] This comment isn't related to the article but I oppose Jang Dong Min as IC's sixth man. He just spits out things without any thoughts. He once said that he wanted to take out his coordi's intestines, mix them in mud then send it to her parents. Someone who couldn't properly snap out of his habits doesn't deserve to be an IC member. His character is similar to Park Myung Soo but this guy is hopeless

2. [+6455, -2258] I don't like people like Jang Dong Min. He speaks rudely

3. [+5101, -1895] When it was announced that he's one of the possible candidates for the sixth man, I kind of wanted Yoo Sang Moo to be on it too but he didn't get a spot. I'd much rather want Kang Kyun Sung who is quirky, Yoo Byung Jae who is greasy and sometime's Noh Hong Chul ... I seriously used to think he would be perfect for IC

4. [+2821, -619] I shouldn't be laughing but this is just so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1918, -446] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+731, -109] He is a time bomb.. If he gets chosen as an IC member, he'll get kicked out right awayㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+516, -84] Please don't pick someone like him as the sixth man

8. [+229, -34] Hm Jang Dong Min.. I understand that this is his concept but he's just too ignorant sometimes. He has no sense of professionalism. Quite unlikeable


3 comments:

도화 said...

I like Jang Dong Min, he seems like the best fit out of all the candidates. Having the old members back would be better though...

vaseline said...

noh hong chul is the best

goo said...

I seriously don't want him to be in IC. In terms of natural interaction with the members, I'd pick Kwang Hee. This is coming from someone who didn't want idols or actors to be an Ic member in the beginning.. but all the 6th man episodes proved me wrong. Plus Kwang Hee is not awkward with any of the members at all. He's a hard worker and is willing to do anything to be in IC.. plus, he's experienced in variety too. I was among those who rooted for JDM earlier on (I like him!), but now he's beginning to become more and more PMS 2.0. He may have something to offer when it comes to chasing special - but IC only does chasing special at least twice a year. After that? He's gonna go back to being PMS 2.0. Also, if it means less air time for PMS, I'd rather not have JDM joining the show. Just my two cents.