11 April 2015

[Pann] Han Ji Min who looks so fresh

Pann: Han Ji Min who suits the word fresh 










1. [+28, -1] One of my favourite unnis

2. [+28, -2] Who..? Me?


3. [+25, -3] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHow prettier would she be in real life?

4. [9, -2] This unni's personality is as beautiful as her face. I'm always cheering for you! 'Salut D'amour' fighting!

5. [+7, -1] This unni is as beautiful as ever  ㅋㅋ What's her secret? ㅠㅜ

6. [+7, -1] She's so fresh indeed ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6, 0] Han Ji Min's parents have a restaurant in the area that I used to live in. Han Ji Min would usually go there and help out. She doesn't have a celebrity disease and always works hard. Her unni is also pretty

8. [+4, 0] Unni, you're so pretty but you need to get married soon


5 comments:

muramurr said...

Never heard of her. She looks... plain

juvus said...

Lol

goldenmellow said...

She was in Rooftop Prince and Hyun Bin's recent flop drama.


She's pretty, but nothing that special? Idk, I can't see it.

uhnny said...

I like her but there's this acting style of her where she's like a deer caught in the headlights. I hope she gets rid of that~

TheSandGirl said...

She's really cute!