14 April 2015

[Pann] Please post photos of Yoon Doo Joon

Pann: Please post  photos of Yoon Doo Joon ㅠㅠ







1. [+73, -1]

2. [+59, 0]

3. [+54, 0]

4. [+51, 0] Yoon Doo Joon is my ideal type. I'm in my mid-20's so I'm not very familiar with idols but  Yoon Doo Joon is the only one that caught my attention. He's so manly

5. [+29, 0] Made my heart flutter in 'Let's Eat Season 1' 

6. [+26, 0]


7. [+27, 0]


8. [+20, 0] Cheerful Doo Joon

9. [+17, 0]

10. [+16, 0] 'Let's Eat 2' films in our neighbourhood so I get to catch a glimpse of Yoon Doo Joon. He's seriously handsome. There was that one time when I greeted him too and I loved it 

11. [+15, 0]



11 comments:

zorro-sama said...

Doojoon Doojoon!! ;)

Nippy said...

ahm. cutie pie~

wicked said...

O)-(
dead.

Xxvxx said...

Omg

Lily said...

Doojoon <33333

Amiaah said...

Too much handsome-ness! Doojoonie is so very good looking, nation's boyfriend :)))

Adis said...

I love this post! 😍😍😍

10160918 said...

<----- <3

gwiyongmi said...

I love this post!
Scrolling, and I stopped on the #3 comments 0<-<
My heart goes dujun dujun ♥ ILY DUJUN OPPAAAAA

Junichyung said...

Best post ever! Thank you so much, Kkuljaem. I love your blog. :)

wicked said...

ugh ;_;