5 April 2015

Park Yoo Chun's bts stills for 'The Girl Who Sees Smells'


Joy News 24 - Naver: Park Yoo Chun's peaceful smile while filming for 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' 

1. [+3433, -70] Park Yoo Chun is as handsome as ever. TGWSS fighting!!

2. [+3214, -72] TGWSS is so fun. It's what I've decided to watch on Wednesdays and Thursdays

3. [+2645, -61] I get that peaceful feeling just by looking at Park Yoo Chunㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2384, -55] I'm enjoying this drama. It makes me laugh out loud

5. [+2195, -55] Park Yoo Chun is so cute~~^^ His role is so fun 

6. [+442, -12] People around me say that this drama is fun. Park Yoo Chun is looking handsome

7. [+360, -11] Park Yoo Chun is quite good with comic rolesㅋㅋㅋ His satoori made me laugh ...ㅋㅋ

8. [+357, -11] Choi Mu Gak!! Can't wait to watch the next episode


7 comments:

♥aLin♥ said...

the story line wht keep me for this drama..despite how i didnt so into the lead/cast.. they make me stay tho!! hope it hit deabak!!

Shai_love said...

This drama is really good so far.

Kororo said...

Glad that knets enjoys this drama too! I loved the show so far, it's so fun

Kpoptown said...

This drama is so entertaining

lyra2015 said...

Praise to the casting director...both of them are chubby, hope can have some cheek pinching scene in future ;p

Cassie said...

This site has a nice layout. I like *^▁^*

TheSandGirl said...

Ah this loveable bias of mine <333