6 April 2015

People who look like Kim Yoo Jung


Thiago Silva 
(they even have the same birthday: September 22 and both debuted on the same year: 2004)

Red Velvet Joy

Vivian Hsu

Jung Chang Wook

ramdomguyontheinternetwholookslikeKimYooJung.jpg


Instiz: People who look like Kim Yoo Jung 

-The last oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Every one looks like her

-I burst out laughing when I got to the last one

-The last one looks like the guy I know

-The last one is daebak. I couldn't stop laughing

-She and Joy really look alike. I would believe it if someone tells me they're sisters

-Even Yoon So Hee looks a bit like her


3 comments:

choconerd said...

Thiago Silva?!! Bwahahaha!! But seriously, she and Joy really look alike

Shai_love said...

Kim Yoo Jung really has a lot of lookalikes lol But I'd seriously want to see some stage with her & Joy. This needs to happen.

vaseline said...

kim yoo jung is the cutest tho!!