15 April 2015

Press conference for the cast of 'Divorce Lawyer in Love'



Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Lawyer Divorce in Love', Jo Yeo Jung: 'Our characters bother each other but it's still a comedy' 

1. [+992, -14] Yeon Woo Jin is handsome as always

2. [+651, -10] Yeon Woo Jin, do well!!!!!!! I'll watch the broadcast!!!!!!

3. [+577, -10] I've missed Yeon Woo Jin!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to it

4. [+71, -5] I watch all of Bong Hee-ssi's works. I loved him in 'Marriage Not Dating'

5. [+60, -3] Yeon Woo Jin ㅋㅋㅋI became his fan ever since 'Marriage Not Dating'ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I think this drama will be fun

6. [+48, -7] Yeon Woo Jin always has great chemistry with his female leads. I hope this drama does well!!!!!!!!

7. [+40, -4] That noona has a funny haircut going on

8. [+22, -4] What the hell did they do to Jo Yeo Jung's hair?

9. [+17, -1] But Wang Ji Won can't act


3 comments:

Nippy said...

[+992, -14] Yeon Woo Jin is handsome as always

♥ ♥ ♥

shiksoo said...

i can't resist his smile though. so charming

Junichyung said...

Gong Gi Tae!!! LOL