5 April 2015

'Producer' holds script reading



X Sports News- Naver: 'Producer' Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU's first gathering, 'Harmonious' 

1. [+4010, -865] IU's really going to be in it ㅠㅠ

2. [+3030, -364] I wish all the best for Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun and IU

3. [+2152, -354] Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lineup is amazing

4. [+1723, -286] I will watch this for sure

5. [+1526, -199] I'm excited. I think it will be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1142, -239] I like everything about this except for IU's casting

7. [+541, -73] Looking forward to Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun

8. [+208, -50] I just don't understand why IU can't throw away her greed for acting

9. [+185, -61] IU's seriously getting a free ride.. Please, IU and Suzy should just stick to singing... Acting isn't for them

10. [+126, -21] Gong Hyo Jin is the female lead, right?

11. [+109, -23] So jealous of IU because she gets to see Kim Soo Hyun up close


9 comments:

Mapel said...

I'll stand by you ^^

aeterna009 said...

I'm not a fan of any of the casts but I will definitely watch this. The plot seems interesting.


I'm glad that there's a lot of Korean drama to look forward this year.

lyra2015 said...

Hope she can turn the table like Shin Se Kyung who receives positive views now in TGWSS

MissA/Got7/Jypnation said...

I don't know about IU but for SUZY at first all kfans were like suzy can't sing, she was horrible but now they all were like suzy is so good, i'm reflecting on for saying she's a bad singer........Both Suzy and IU will prove it that idols turned actors can act too

specky203 said...

Me too dear me too.

Alien Do Minjoon said...

You are not alone...

Alien Do Minjoon said...

Can't wait to see Cha Taehyun and Kim Jongkook scene.. I still have hope that they will invite Janghyuk as cameo too..

Nesma Kazem said...

For Sure I'm with you

lilah_lilah said...

11. [+109, -23] So jealous of IU because she gets to see Kim Soo Hyun up close

This is not their 1st drama together, Dream High was.