5 April 2015

[Real Men] Boyfriend's Young Min and Kwang Min's brotherly love



iMBC - Naver: Young Min carries Kwang Min's 40 kg soldier gear, 'Heartwarming brotherly love' 

1. [+2047, -12] Aigoo-ya~~~ The twins are so kind!^^

2. [+2023, -18] The twins are so considerate. So cool. Do Well.! So nice seeing them take care of each other.

3. [+1724, -13] That made me cry

4. [+559, -3] The twins are teaching us about brotherly love and comradeship. That's really nice to see!

5. [+353, -4] I watched the video and it made me cry...

6. [+322, -5] I really like the twins. They always look out for each other.

7. [+178, -6] The Starship Ent artists have good mentality

8. [+170, -2] My sons are also twins and I teared up watching Kwang Min and Young Min. Fighting, you guys. I started watching 'Real Men yesterday.  I'm always cheering for you~!!!

9. [+137, -2] I'm an auntie fan who has been quietly cheering for Boyfriend since their debut~^^ It's really nice to see their modest  and caring personality. I hope that they get more public recognition through this show just like Park Hyung Shik. Just for your reference, I'm a '71er. I adore the twins so much~~~!

10. [+125, 0] That's really touching. I don't usually listen to boy groups' songs but I just downloaded their song and listening to it right now. Please give them more airtime, and take Kangin out of the show.


8 comments:

♥aLin♥ said...

at last...an article of them...huhuhuhu..its so sad to be their fan... and the vid really make me cry too..huk3...

Swapp said...

Yes twins get that love.. but this episode was really emotional

Jadakiss13 said...

Great to see them getting recognized by the public. Hope this helps them to become more popular.

Swapp said...

yes i am happy for them .. starship is doing the right thing here

Guest said...

Do you have a link to the video??

♥aLin♥ said...

you already found it or not?? ^^ sorry late lol

Jadakiss13 said...

Yes they had a cute concept at debut especially since the Starship CEO made them for Japan. People in S.K. are just getting into them but they have a loyal following in Japan and hold concerts there as well. Now they are becoming more well known in S.K. as they have restarted promotions there. Starship also signed a partnership with a Chinese entertainment company called YueHua, the same one managing Hangeng and BF has started doing things in China so hopefully they become a more well known/famous group.

Random Noona said...

please share the vid link ^^ or is there anyone who sub this?