5 April 2015

[Req] 15&'s performance on 'Immortal Song'


MBN - Nave: 'Immortal Songs', The 15& girls revive 'Between the Rain and the Teacup' 

1. [+114, -1] Wow.... Seriously amazing.............

2. [+110, -3] Park Ji Min is crazy good..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95, -1] This unni cried ㅜㅜㅜ These girls are admirable !!!

4. [+91, -5] I can't even express in words how good Baek Ye Rin's stage presence is... If she keeps it up like this, she'll grow into the best diva that she will once she's in her 20s. These two have amazing synergy. I wish Jimin good luck with her solo debut

5. [+79, -2] They did a great job with this sad song~ Always cheering for them

6. [+30, 0] I wanna see them on the show again!!!

7. [+23, 0] Why are their voices so amazing??? Wow

8. [+21, 0] I don't watch 'Immortal Songs' but I had to watch it because of 15&. Amazing performance. Please come on the show more often


3 comments:

Shai_love said...

Thank you for this!! Their stage was so good, I got chills from watching it. Their voices are amazing and they keep getting better, I'm so proud of them.

Shai_love said...

Lol Someone is confusing Yerin & Jimin's last names. Yerin's last name is Baek.

Eon099 said...

Rewatching 15& performance in Immortal song,
It was a great performance ^^


I hope they get invited again in the future