Munhwa Ilbo - Naver: Shin Min Ah, positively considering SBS 'Shall We Have Dinner Together?' for her return to the small screen after 3 years
1. [+1879, -119] Shin Min Ah was so gorgeous in 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'
2. [+1361, -89] So, it says that it will be a realistic story of life and love of people in their 20s, but Shin Min Ah's love interest won't be a 2nd generation chaebol, right?
3. [+1325, -110] Heol I really enjoyed the webtoon!! Shin Min Ah is so pretty especially when she did MGIAG
4. [+746, -78] This won't be a fantasy so that's goodㅋㅋ A realistic contract employee goddess ㅋㅋ
5. [+135, -15] She and Song Ji Hyo still need practice with their pronunciation
6. [+130, -6] Heol. Isn't this a Daum webtoon? The drawings are so pretty and fun but I don't know if the role suits Shin Min Ah
7. [+118, -17] Her acting is stable but did she get better?
8. [+81, -15] Heol Shin Min Ah for the role of Do Hee!!! Who will be Hae Kyung?
9. [+79, -14] But she can't act. The success of this drama will then depend on the male lead
10. [+61, -5] I really enjoyed the webtoon. Not really feeling Shin Min Ah with the role. The casting of the male lead is more important
11. [+32, -2] So many dramas are based on webtoons recently. Why are writers just taking the easy route and not creating orginal works anymore?
12. [+36, -10] Not really a fan of Shin Min Ah's acting