14 April 2015

Shinee's Minho to star in movie 'Grandmother Gyechoon'


Dong A - Naver: Shinee Minho to make his big screen debut in 'Grandmother Gyechoon'... to play the role of Kim Go Eun's boyfriend 

1. [+373, -123] I thought his acting would be weird but he did well in 'Medical Top Team'. His pronunciation was better than Kwon Sang Woo

2. [+477, -232] In 'Medical Top Team', he showed improvement in his acting although that drama's plot got lost in the mountains.  What's up with these people leaving comments that they won't watch and just bashing him because he's an idol. He also did quite well in his drama special with Han Ji Hye...

3. [+271, -116] Wow Minho!! I will watch this when it's released

4. [+142, -27] Visual-wise, I'm really anticipating this. He has the looks you'd normally find in romance manhwasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+156, -41] Minho-ya, congrats on your big screen debutㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to your acting  ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+143, -36] I'm really excited! Actor Choi Minho, fighting!!!

7. [+124, -20] Such a good news~ So stoked to see Minho in a movie ㅠㅠ

8. [+107, -9] His acting was stable in 'Medical Top Team' so please stop with the criticisms... Congrats on landing a movie role. I hope you have a healthy and enjoyable filming time in Jeju Island. Minho, fighting!


10 comments:

Tae1 said...

I feel like crying. All this happy news comming from SHINee. Onew in dramas and now Minho is making his big screen debut. SHINee do well and fighting. Let this year be good year.

genevieve said...

But minho already made an acting debut right? I remember ive watch the first ep of the drama( well I dont know the title) and he is the lead..

Xxvxx said...

Movie debut

genevieve said...

Ohh lol sorry.. I didn't pay attention to the article title

Tae1 said...

It's OK:)

cherming said...

goodluck actor choi! may you have brighter future ahead <33333

Stormrox said...

i have only seen him in that drama with sulli and damn it it was really bad

기라나 said...

1. [+373, -123] I thought his acting would be weird but he did well in
'Medical Top Team'. His pronunciation was better than Kwon Sang Woo

whoever writing this comment and thumbs up this, thanks ; v ;

Nickkunatip said...

우리 민호 화이팅!! I hope your movie will be successful.. Love you ^^

기라나 said...

his acting on "medical top team" is waaaay better even if the drama plot flopped