1 April 2015

[Spoilers] Angry Mom Ep 5



OSEN - Naver: 'Angry Mom' Kim Hee Sun finally meets Oh Yoon Ah.. Will this change their ill-fated relationship?

1. [+1340, -13] I was totally quivering... This drama is really good

2. [+1278, -12] What a thrilling drama...

3. [+1229, -29] All the actresses here are so pretty

4. [+957, -16] A drama that makes my heart beats so fast ㅠㅠ

5. [+850, -24] Daebak. So good.. First time watching a drama like this ㅠㅠ

6. [+251, -5] Hong Sae Taeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That poor guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+228, -7] Go Bok Dong, why are you so awesome?

8. [+223, -3] That library scene is daebak scary;;;; Teacher Do and that gangster are such garbage

9. [+151, -3] I've waited for a week to see Bok Dong again. See you tomorrow. haha

10. [+92, -2] Ae Yeon will eventually help out Kang Ja. Time flies when I watch this drama ^^

11. [+95, -3] Kim Hee Sun and Kim Yoo Jung are so funny together ㅋㅋㅋ


2 comments:

choconerd said...

I totally love this drama!!! I cant wait for Ae Yeon to reconcile with Kang Ja and for them to kick Do Jeong Woo's ass

Also, I really like how they don't skimp out on the previews. They're well-structured and enough to make you curious for the next episode

surfinthesasslife said...

Go bok dong is sucha cutie, and i cnt help but think she matches kim yoo jung (sorry i cnt rmbr her name in this drama, boy must be too cute). I reallllly love this drama so far n this is my first time watching kim hee sun act. I tend to watch whatever that kim yoo iung is in