Xports News - Naver: 'Blood', Jung Hae In kills Kang Sung Min 'Ahn Jae Hyun cries'
1. [+1542, -27] And now even Hyun Woo ㅜㅠㅠㅠThis is so sad... Please let it be a happy ending
2. [+1456, -26] Should've left Hyun Woo aloneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's the reason why I'm compelled to watch 'Blood' ..ㅠㅠ
3. [+209, 0] I won't have any objection if you turn the drama into a makjang with the condition that you bring him back to life..
4. [+210, -3] I was crying during this scene. Joo Hyun Woo had a beautiful smile. Sobs
5. [+180, -1] Amazing acting today ㅠㅠㅠWriter-nim, why did you kill him?
6. [+148, 0] Ah please.. This isn't what I wanted. In the preview, it looks like Goo Hye Sun's gonna die too. Please.. don't kill Min Ga Yeon too
7. [+133, 0] I don't ever write comments.. But today I will. Why did you have to kill Hyun Woo?!!!!!!
OSEN - Naver: 'Hwajung' Cha Seung Won to the young Young Chang "Are you scared of me too?"
1. [+1686, -19] Prince Gwanghae.... ㅜㅜ I feel so bad for him
2. [+1129, -32] Poor Prince Gwanghae. That bad Dowager Queen
3. [+273, -5] Please give Cha Seung Won and Lee Sung Min more scenes and less for the child actors
4. [+256, -10] This sheds light on how Prince Gwanghae eventually becomes a tyrantㅠㅠ It's unfortunate that he gets to become one ㅠ
5. [+192, -7] In other sageuks, it's the child actors that act better than their adult counterparts but here, the child actors can't act ㅜㅜ
6. [+191, -8] Please do something with the child actors...
7. [+87, -2] Got goosebumps from Cha Seung Won. His 'Greatest Love' image is still so strong but he's showing a total reversal here.. This man is awesome ㅜㅠ
Xports News - Naver: 'Grapevine' Go Ah Sung reveals her lust for power to Gong Seung Yeon
1. [+2363, -26] Just look at Seo Bom's eyes. Shivers
2. [+1826, -94] She's scary indeed.. But her character is refreshing
3. [+1585, -91] I'm cheering for you, Little Madam!!! 'Grapevine' is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄹ
4. [+1231, -163] Hey. Today, Gong Seung Yeon was just like the WGM Gong Seung Yeon. She's so pretty
5. [+373, -20] Her gaze could kill... I just hope Seo Bom doesn't get too consumed with her newfound taste of power and she should gain victory with simplicity and righteousness
6. [+107, -9] Such a well-written drama. Writer-nim, I'm learning so much thanks to you
7. [+103, -9] Lee Joon was so handsome today. But his scenes decreased and his character is a stagnant one. I'm curious as to how the writer is gonna show a change in him.
e News 24 - Naver: [Video] Seo Hyun Jin and Kwon Yool's 'Cherry Blossom Ending'... fails because of her 'sweaty underarms'!
1. [+1668, -18] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋToday's episode was really good
2. [+1109, -15] Seo Hyun Jin is freaking funny with her sweaty underarmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was jjang
3. [+238, -3] A rediscovery of Seo Hyun Jin. Her acting is so good ㅠㅠShe's adorable too ㅠㅠ
4. [+197, -2] I didn't really care for her back then but in this drama, she's so naturalㅋㅋ I hope she succeeds more after she's finished with this drama
5. [+147, -7] Seo Hyun Jin is more charming than Soshi's Yuri
6. [+103, -5] All the characters are so adorable and they make Season 2 so fun. Baek Soo Ji is so cute. And the swearing Officer, I thought his role would be a heavy one but it's so funny when he emphasizes that he should be serious because he is a civil worker
7. [+93, 10] I wish she ends up with Sang Woo. It would be an obvious story if she ends up with Dae Young. I ship Soo Ji and Sang Woo