21 April 2015

[Spoilers] Blood Ep 19, Hwajung Ep 3, Grapevine Ep 17, Let's Eat Ep 5



Xports News - Naver: 'Blood', Jung Hae In kills Kang Sung Min 'Ahn Jae Hyun cries'

1. [+1542, -27] And now even Hyun Woo ㅜㅠㅠㅠThis is so sad... Please let it be a happy ending

2. [+1456, -26] Should've left Hyun Woo aloneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's the reason why I'm compelled to watch 'Blood' ..ㅠㅠ

3. [+209, 0] I won't have any objection if you turn the drama into a makjang with the condition that you bring him back to life..

4. [+210, -3] I was crying during this scene. Joo Hyun Woo had a beautiful smile. Sobs

5. [+180, -1] Amazing acting today ㅠㅠㅠWriter-nim, why did you kill him?

6. [+148, 0] Ah please.. This isn't what I wanted. In the preview, it looks like Goo Hye Sun's gonna die too. Please.. don't kill Min Ga Yeon too

7. [+133, 0] I don't ever write comments.. But today I will. Why did you have to kill Hyun Woo?!!!!!!




OSEN - Naver: 'Hwajung' Cha Seung Won to the young Young Chang "Are you scared of me too?"

1. [+1686, -19] Prince Gwanghae.... ㅜㅜ I feel so bad for him

2. [+1129, -32] Poor Prince Gwanghae. That bad Dowager Queen

3. [+273, -5] Please give Cha Seung Won and Lee Sung Min more scenes and less for the child actors

4. [+256, -10] This sheds light on how Prince Gwanghae eventually becomes a tyrantㅠㅠ It's unfortunate that he gets to become one 

5. [+192, -7] In other sageuks, it's the child actors that act better than their adult counterparts but here, the child actors can't act ㅜㅜ

6. [+191, -8] Please do something with the child actors...

7. [+87, -2] Got goosebumps from Cha Seung Won. His 'Greatest Love' image is still so strong but he's showing a total reversal here.. This man is awesome ㅜㅠ




Xports News - Naver: 'Grapevine' Go Ah Sung reveals her lust for power to Gong Seung Yeon 

1. [+2363, -26] Just look at Seo Bom's eyes. Shivers

2. [+1826, -94] She's scary indeed.. But her character is refreshing

3. [+1585, -91] I'm cheering for you, Little Madam!!! 'Grapevine' is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄹ

4. [+1231, -163] Hey. Today, Gong Seung Yeon was just like the WGM Gong Seung Yeon. She's so pretty

5. [+373, -20] Her gaze could kill... I just hope Seo Bom doesn't get too consumed with her newfound taste of power and she should gain victory with simplicity and righteousness

6. [+107, -9] Such a well-written drama. Writer-nim, I'm learning so much thanks to you

7. [+103, -9] Lee Joon was so handsome today. But his scenes decreased and his character is a stagnant one. I'm curious as to how the writer is gonna show a change in him.


e News 24 - Naver: [Video] Seo Hyun Jin and Kwon Yool's 'Cherry Blossom Ending'... fails because of her 'sweaty underarms'!

1. [+1668, -18] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋToday's episode was really good

2. [+1109, -15] Seo Hyun Jin is freaking funny with her sweaty underarmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was jjang

3. [+238, -3] A rediscovery of Seo Hyun Jin. Her acting is so good ㅠㅠShe's adorable too ㅠㅠ

4. [+197, -2] I didn't really care for her back then but in this drama, she's so naturalㅋㅋ I hope she succeeds more after she's finished with this drama

5. [+147, -7] Seo Hyun Jin is more charming than Soshi's Yuri

6. [+103, -5] All the characters are so adorable and they make Season 2 so fun. Baek Soo Ji is so cute. And the swearing Officer, I thought his role would be a heavy one but it's so funny when he emphasizes that he should be serious because he is a civil worker

7. [+93, 10] I wish she ends up with Sang Woo. It would be an obvious story if she ends up with Dae Young. I ship Soo Ji and Sang Woo


7 comments:

dj said...

Noooooooo!! Why did that guy need to die in BLOOD?!!?!? Totally not going to resume where I left off. I dont want to cry. lol Hate it when this type of stuff happens in dramas. TT

Zoe said...

who is that child actor in hwajung??He looks like the child Jan Geun Suk..

ideal visual said...

5. [+147, -7] Seo Hyun Jin is more charming than Soshi's Yuri

???

yourname said...

can you translate for upcoming drama school 2015? thanks

Haeyoung said...

Hwajung is soooo good! I really enjoy sageuks in their pure form as much as fusion ones. Hwajung reminds me of TWDR somewhat, not in the story but the intensity for sure. The latter was brilliant and so thought provoking, I hope Hwajung would be the same.

Faye said...

can you translate upcoming episodes of "Falling for Innocence" please? thank you

Eon099 said...

Grapevine planned to have 50 episodes that's why the plot is so unpredictable, it's fun.
And I love its unexpected humor :D