24 April 2015

[Spoilers] Falling for Innocence, The Lover


tv Report - Naver: 'Falling For Innocence', Jung Kyung Ho kisses Kim So So Yeon after his confession 

1. [+171, 0] I'm so happy they put an article on Naver's main page. Jung Kyung Ho is awesome

2. [+150, 0] Daebak. Made my heart flutter...

3. [+64, 0] I already wrote a comment earlier but I wanna stress this out once again: Please write more articles for 'Falling For Innocence'. I checked right after this episode and I only found one. I had high hopes that articles would come pouring after an hour but there aren't any. It has higher ratings than 'Super Daddy Yeol' but that drama gets more articles put up on the main page. But, last week there 2 articles here and only 1 today. They need to promote it more. A viewer rating of 1.6% is considered high for a cable channel like jtbc. Again, I urge you to please put more articles on the main page

4. [+62, 0] This drama has higher ratings than 'Super Daddy Yeol' but why won't you put any article on Naver's main page?

5. [+55, 0] I'm so hooked on this drama. Only Jung Kyung Ho can do that kind of acting

6. [+49, 0] Legendary drama. This is this writer's first drama, as I have heard. I'm looking forward to more

-



tv Report - Nate: 'The Lover' Choi Yeo Jin's daring body exposure 'Breathtaking volume' 

1. [+366, -35] What the heck? Does it make sense that this kind of article is on the main page for young readers to see? I'm so shocked but thank you so much

2. [+352, -18] This is a 19+ drama. You guys are being such amateurs

3. [+17, -4] She had her breasts done . But what is this article doing here?

4. [+16, -1] Jung Joon Young's facial expression is too real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+11, -2] I wait every Thursday night for this drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAm I the only fan? ㅋㅋㅋㅋRyu Do Ri and Oh Do Si are so freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10, 0] Look at Jung Joon Young's face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


5 comments:

Faye said...

Thank you for posting about falling for innocence :)

ore said...

Thank you for your posts.

Yoy said...

Thank you for The lover posts ! :)
Seriously Choi Yeo-jin's body is so beautiful I had the same reaction as her boyfriend in the drama ! xD

Sillage said...

1. [+366, -35] What the heck? Does it make sense that this kind of article is on the main page for young readers to see? I'm so shocked but thank you so much

Hahahahahaha

fyelee said...

oke thank you for posting this JKH is one of my fav actor but i didn't even know he's in a new drama now... gotta go watch!