5 April 2015

[Spoilers] Falling For Innocence (w/ Jung Kyung Ho, Kim So Yeon, Yoon Hyun Min)

Ep 1 


Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Falling For Innocence' Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon's first meeting 

1. [+228, -3] I like Kim So Yeon. I hope this drama hits daebak ^.^

2. [+136, -9] Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min are both so awesome!? Especially Jung Kyung Ho. I loved him ever since 'I'm Sorry, I Love You'.

3. [+36, 0] Everyone is so good at acting. I hope this drama does well

4. [+34, 0] It's airing already. I liked Jung Kyung Ho in 'Cruel City'

5. [+29, -1] This drama is fun!! Kim So Yeon is pretty. Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min are awesome

6. [+22, 0] It's really good~ Jung Kyung Ho suits this kind of role~~~

7. [+19, -1] The first episode is really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No idols and everyone is good at acting!! Must watch again tomorrow!!

8. [+19, -2] This is my first Jung Kyung Ho drama and I had no idea his acting is this amazing!!!


Ep 2

OSEN - Naver: 'Falling for Innocence', Jung Kyung Ho's remaining 12 hours? 'In dire need revenge' 

1. [+109, -2] Ah... How come there aren't that many articles about it?...Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon are amazing. Even the friends who are there for cameo also deserve a round of applause !

2. [+103, -2] Has Jung Kyung Ho always been this good? Ah... He's so cool

3. [+78, 0] It's so good~~ But please release more articles~~~ This good drama needs to be promoted more

4. [+70, 0] This drama is great~~ Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon, fighting

5. [+39, 0] I've waited so long for this~~ I'm really enjoying it

6. [+33, 0] It's so good! Jung Kyung Ho gets a haircut next week ㅠㅠAnd also, I love it every time the friend says "Our agasshi'. 'Falling for Innocence', please hit daebak!!

7. [+26, -1] How do I wait for next week??

8. [+16, 0] I'm so hooked already!! The actors that I like are in one drama. I don't understand why the articles don't make it on Naver's main pageㅠㅠ It's so fun


2 comments:

Stormrox said...

omg jung kyung ho looks kinda old lol i mean i remember him in im sorry i love u he was sooo young

Linnea said...

"The friend" they mean is Jin Goo right? They don't know Jin Goo? Eventho he's most appear in movie not drama but still, his acting is flawless.