1 April 2015

[Spoilers] The Girl Who Sees Smells Ep 1



OSEN - Naver: First episode 'TGWSS', brute Park Yoo Chun and vivacious Shin Se Kyung, 'Daebak smell' 

1. [+2895, -219] TGWSS is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so good

2. [+2623, -273] Park Yoo Chun is so handsome and his acting is so good. This drama is fun!!!

3. [+2410, -221] kkuljaemㅋㅋㅋ  Park Yoo Chun's acting is so good and the smells are so pretty

4. [+2240, -176] I wasn't looking forward to it but it turned out to be fun

5. [+565, -68] It's so fun^^ This is what I'll watch for Wed-Thurs...

6. [+534, -52] Park Yoo Chun's character is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ

7. [+500, -55] TGWSS is really fun! It has the thrills, funny and bittersweet elements. It's so good!

8. [+425, -47] It's only the first episode but it's already this fun. Such a well-made drama

9. [+422, -27] This drama is daebak

10. [+377, -44] Their roles match them so well



My Daily - Naver: 'TGWSS', Shin Se Kyung imagines herself as a topstar and meets the Running Man members 

1. [+1202, -14] Heol... This is daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1032, -17] What the?ㅋㅋ This is so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+960, -10]ㅋㅋㅋ Daebakㅋㅋㅋ I was so surprised when Yoo Jae Suk suddenly popped up on the screen ㅋㅋㅋThat was nice ㅋㅋ

4. [+672, -20] It's really good. This is what I'll watch from now on  ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+174, -4] I had that moment of bewilderment as I was seeing Yoo Jae Suk in a drama

6. [+158, -5] And this is how we get to see 'Running Man' in a dramaㅋㅋㅋ So fresh ㅋㅋ

7. [+80, -3] Freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


8 comments:

lyra2015 said...

yayy glad it received good responds

meltingice said...

this will be the first SSK drama for me lol I hope it's as good as people have said.

choconerd said...

Thanks for translating the reactions!!! I'll add this to my list

aeterna009 said...

Kyah!! Why did I open read the comments? Now I can't wait for it to finish before I start to watch this. Shin Se Kyung finally snagged a role of a likable lead.

wicked said...

hahahhahaha running man in a drama xD

Kpoptown said...

I will watch the show! Looks fun !

surfinthesasslife said...

Ssk stills above reminds me of pretty little liars' series of 'shock face'

woooow said...

yusss