2 April 2015

[Spoilers] The Girl Who Sees Smells Ep 2


Ten Asia - Naver: 'The Girl Who Sees Smells', Park Yoo Chun finds out about Shin Se Kyung's ability to see smell 

1. [+2303, -49] "She's pretty much like a dog"ㅋㅋㅋ That line has such a big impactㅋㅋ The CG of the smells are also well-madeㅋㅋㅋ Daebak. Park Yoo Chun is so cute

2. [+1761, -35] She's like a dog ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1480, -34] She's like a dogㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so fun 

4. [+1424, -62] Shin Se Kyung's acting improved so much. This drama is so fun!

5. [+1350, -33] It's so fun!!!!!!!

6. [+389, -13] What a refreshing drama ㅋㅋBut Park Yoo Chun's dongsaeng is so pitiful

7. [+382, -13] Made my heart flutter when he started speaking to her in banmal ㅋㅋ

8. [+367, -6] It was so cute when he was trying to prove that she can really see smell ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThese two are so cute

9. [+361, -12] Park Yoo Chun's acting is so natural. I like it....

10. [+114, -2] Cho Rim is in charge with the investigation while Mu Gak is in charge with  the gag  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Star News - Naver: 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' Park Yoo Chun who is a fool for his dongsaeng, "Aigoo, my baby"

1. [+2004, -23] You won't find an oppa like him in real life..

2. [+1434, -25] The siblings have good visuals ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1190, -23] They had a good bond. So heartbreaking ㅠㅠㅠ Is there an oppa like that in real life?

4. [+215, -11] How did Park Yoo Chun manage to stay so youthful. He's so cute....

5. [+139, -4] But she diedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's heartbreaking ㅠㅜㅠㅠ

6. [+100, -3] I want an oppa like him...

7. [+43, 0] How do I wait another week..?

8. [+42, 0] Ah daebak  ㅠㅠHe's awesome 


9 comments:

lyra2015 said...

I kept refreshing this site to read the pann fo this drama. Looking forward for more. Thanks;)

Anonymous said...

Park Yoochun is so handsome and his acting improves a lot a lot. His acting is so natural now. The plot is actually really fun. Romcom but the investigation part is daebak too. I was shaking at the end of ep 2.
Shin Sekyung has an overacting face but because this role is a gagwoman, it totally fits her.
Every single one I know, including me has prejudice about her because her acting was seriously unbearable. But this drama is quite worth watching. Even Go Ah Ra did well in Reply 1994.
Drop a comment here to encourage people give this drama a try.

Kpoptown said...

I'm waiting for the eng sub for ep 2. I think it should be out soon. I enjoyed the pilot episode.. cant wait to watch the 2nd ep soon.
Shin Se Kyung has improved so much and Park Yoochun well he always a natural born actor. One of few idols that good in acting

Kororo said...

I just watched it with eng sub! I loves the drama so far, it's fun indeed

ShinHwa said...

Such a fun drama. I'm anticipating next week's episodes.

surfinthesasslife said...

Pyc is great as usual and ssk is not awkward at all in this drama and I'm enjoying it!

woooow said...

ok, definitely watching it if ssk is good. i got trauma with when a man's in love

surfinthesasslife said...

I watched tht too. The storyline just went downhill halfway. I kinda hate her character & she kinda stiff. I watch it fr song seung hun btw ;) yes do give this new drama a go!

Mapel said...

I watch it and can't wait for next episode! I like it!