15 April 2015

[Spoilers] The Girl Who Sees Smells Ep 5 & Ep 6

Ep 5


SBS fun E - Naver: [Video] TGWSS, Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung, heart-fluttering romance with the cherry blossoms

1. [+344, -6] Park Yoo Chun is so handsome.. Gave me a heart-attack when he suddenly turned around.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+301, -4] 'Pretty' is the most suitable word to describe this right now

3. [+270, -4] I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode

4. [+251, -5] The ending scene is so sweet...

5. [+99, 0] This scene was so beautiful. Thank you!!! Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung are so adorable together

6. [+74, 0] Wasn't familiar with Shin Se Kyung before this drama but she acts well and is pretty too. She suits this role perfectly

7. [+65, -1] Shin Se Kyung getting the lead role that Suzy declined because of schedule problem is god's work .  ㅎㅎ

8. [+47, 0] Choi Mu Gak makes my heart flutter like crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠWhy is the next episode so far away? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




OSEN - Naver: 'TGWSS' Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung practice their gag while eating chicken 

1. [+1087, -16] This scene was freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+979, -18] Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung's chemistry is daebak. Made me laugh out loud when they were practicing

3. [+717, -14] They're so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+187, -4] Their practice was probably so believable that someone paid for their chicken bill ㅋㅋ

5. [+81, -2] Shin Se Kyung's really nailing her role


Ep 6


X Sports News - Naver: TGWSS, Shin Se Kyung hugs Park Yoo Chun in her dreams 

1. [+330, -10] This drama's really funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have amazing chemistry ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+286, -10] Wow.. Made my heart flutter like crazy

3. [+78, -4] Only a dream but it was romantic. Park Yoo Chun's face ㅠㅠㅠ



X Sports News - Naver: TWGSS, Nam Goongmin is the Barcode Murderer 

1. [+4395, 106] What the? I haven't seen this episode yet but what is this huge spoiler doing on the main page?

2. [+3731, -46] Peed in my pants because of the look in Nam Goongmin's eyes

3. [+2302, -28] Daebak.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

tv Report - Naver

1. [+1959, -32] The way he immediately changed his gaze just gave me goosebumps. I should really watch the broadcast from now on

2. [+1257, -23] TGWSS is so fun. This drama gives me life

3. [+168, 0] His acting blew me away. I hope this hyung gets more famous. He seems like a good person too

4. [+79, 0] We're only 6 episodes in and the culprit is revealed. No other dramas I know have done that.. Makes me curious of what's gonna happen next

5. [+61, -1] Had no idea Nam Goongmin would  suit this role so well~~


OSEN - Naver: TGWSS, Actress Shin Se Kyung, reaping a big harvest in a brighter role 

1. [+884, -54] I used to think that her acting style was bleak but she's so lovely in TGWSS^^

2. [+627, -41] She was so cringeworthy in 'Iron Man' but she turned her life around with this role

3. [+513, -61] Se Kyung is so pretty..

4. [+402, -47] Her acting is full of charms! Do well, Shin Se Kyung!

6. [+103, -13] Her roles were always the depressing type but she picked a really adorable one this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋHer chemistry with Park Yoo Chun is better than I thought

7. [+113, -23] It would've been a big trouble if Suzy got this role. Park Yoo Chun's chemistry with Shin Se Kyung...... is the best.

8. [+94, -12] I was apprehensive when Shin Se Kyung was announced as the lead because I've always thought she's dismal. But now, I really adore her in this role. This might become her representative drama

8 comments:

Glazed said...

My baby shin se kyung is killing it, I'm so pleased and proud!!!

lyra2015 said...

i wish the cherry blossom date a bit longer...
hehe this drama is like mukbang show, always promoting foods

Kpoptown said...

I really love this couple!

goldenmellow said...

Shin Se Kyung is great in brighter roles.

Skylar said...

I knew it!!!! I knew that the chef was the serial killer. Idk why everyone thinks that the doctor killed them. In the beginning scene in Cho Rim's house, the killer looked not so tall. Exactly the same with the chef. The doctor is much taller. Awwww i feel so sorry for the doctor. So he was murdered right? *sobs sobs* anyways, an applause for the writer. Isn't she so daebak?? Absolutely daebak!!!!!
Oh and Shi Se Kyung really rocks the drama!!!! Her acting improved dramatically. Her voice is so nice to hear.

noNama said...

For some reason, I feel like I'm hearing a sweet duet whenever Sekyung & Yoochun are in a scene together. Their talking voices actually match really well.

shiro 白 said...

Am I the only one who thinks those 2 episodes were too fast? I mean, I was like wth is going on ? I couldn't catch up with the scenes because they went too fast and were seperated which made me confused, It was like the writer wrote and the PD shot the drama in a rush. Besides that, It was soooooo good. The actress is daebak and Yoochun is the most daebak! :D I wish he didn't have to enlist TT

TheSandGirl said...

I love this drama, the pairing, the acting, the visuals, the plot! Everything!