6 April 2015

[Spoilers] Let's Eat Season 2 Ep 1 & Ep 2

Ep 1 





news 1 - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2', the stories of 1-person households and meokbangs to look forward to 

1. [+1706, -33] Yoon Doo Joon's acting just keeps getting better.. So jjang likeable...

2. [+1640, -29] Please give Seo Hyun Jin and Yoon Doo Joon more scenes. I'm loving their chemistry

3. [+1109, -24] The last scene is so scary  ㅠㅠ

4. [+1009, -20] The first episode is seriously good. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode

5. [+413, -28] Seo Hyun Jin is so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Goo Dae Young is as friendly as ever  ㅋㅋㅋBut only thing is I miss the Season 1 cast so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Lee Soo Kyung ate so well...

6. [+327, -11] Yoon Doo Joon is so handsome ㄷㄷ

7. [+273, -4] Made my heart flutter when he was watching her from the balcony..

8. [+255, -4] Ah.. Yoon Doo Joon is such a good actor... Seo Hyun Jin is so cute. This drama is so fun. But it makes me crave for late-night snacks

9. [+224, -3] Goosebumps from the last scene.. I love the meokbangs. Yoon Doo Joon's acting is so good

10. [+189, -6] In season 1, Lee Soo Kyung was the noona but in season 2, he's the same age as Seo Hyun Jin so they match better.  Seo Hyun Jin's acting is so natural when she eats.. Lee Soo Kyung moans when she eats. Anyway, I love Yoon Doo Joon so muchㅜㅜㅜ

11. [+130, 0] Season 2 looks like it's gonna be daebak too.... The shiksha-nim role can only be for Yoon Doo Joon..ㅋㅋ

12. [+122, -1] That look of relief on Yoon Doo Joon's face when he didn't have to pay for the foodㅋㅋㅋ His acting, role and voice are all so likeable

13. [+117, 0] Yoon Doo Joon's acting is better than I thought. The male and female leads have good chemistry

14. [+106, -5] I adore the female lead so much. Finally got something to watch on Mondays and Tuesdays



Ep 2


X Sports - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2', Yoon Doo Joon capture the hearts of the grandmas at the culture centre 

1. [+726, -5]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHis role really suits him. Daebak. It's so funny ㅋㅋㅋThe way he eats just makes me wanna go and eat too

2. [+670, -6] Goo Dae Young is so friendlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah I love it

3. [+580, -6] Yoon Doo Joon's acting is amazing

4. [+249, -5] I don't know about other idols but Yoon Doo Joon's acting is impressive..

5. [+209, -4] You won't find a guy as amiable as him in real life ㅠㅠㅠHe's so cool and cute at the same time

6. [+183, -5] Yoon Doo Joon and Lee Joon are the best acting-dols

7. [+145, -1] I wanna be friends with someone as cheerful as him.

8. [+130, -2] Daebak drama that has the meokbang, comedy, romance and horror ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



X Sports News - Naver: 'Let's Eat 2', Seo Hyun Jin to Yoon Doo Joon, "Help me get married to Lee Sang Woo"

1. [+167, -3] Goo Dae Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe insurance king ㅋㅋㅋㅋSeo Hyun Jin is so lovely..

2. [+127, 0] F*ck. Where do I get clam noodles at this hour? I'm freaking hungry

3. [+113, 0] What if I end up as a pig while watching this drama? ㅠㅠ  Midnight snacks are so tempting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+34, -4] Seo Hyun Jin's acting is so good. She looks pretty when she eats

5. [+30, -5] I like Seo Hyun Jin more than Lee Soo Kyung ㅎㅎThis is really fun~~!!

6. [+24, -1] It's so fun. 'Let's Eat', long live!!


3 comments:

meltingice said...

It's back!!!! I need to prepare myself tissues because I might drool when I watch it.

Lily said...

oh no, I'm going to put on five kgs.....have to buy bigger clothes.....

zorro-sama said...

5. [+30, -5] I like Seo Hyun Jin more than Lee Soo Kyung ㅎㅎThis is really fun~~!!

Girl STOP!!!! >_>