18 April 2015

[Spoilers] Make a Woman Cry Ep 1



My Daily - Naver: 'Make a Woman Cry', Kim Jung Eun, an ahjumma who knocks down a pickpocketer, 'Intense first episode' 

1. [+414, -60] Why does her face look so different?

2. [+392, -55] Kim Jung Eun got so much older...

3. [+232, -40] The article said it's Kim Jung Eun but I don't even recognize her. Did she fix her face again?

4. [+90, -27] She's prettier than y'allㅋㅋ

5. [+73, -11] Ahjummas who are good at fighting must be the trend these days..

6. [+43, -6] This drama is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is what I'll watch during the weekends ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+41, -6] This drama is really good~~ I hope they get high ratings



OSEN - Naver

1. [+992, -21] Kim Jung Eun, long time no see

2. [+832, -24] Kim Jung Eun still has that fire in her^^ I enjoyed the first episode

3. [+544, -19] This drama is really good~~ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+208, -9] So much better than 'Queen of the Flowers'

5. [+179, -12] It shares similarities with 'Angry Mom'. It's so fun. Kim Jung Eun's acting got better

6. [+141, -7] I didn't expect this drama would be so fun. It's meaningful and touches on school violence. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it


5 comments:

ideal visual said...

i used to get really confused between kim jung eun, choi jiwoo, and park yejin.
their noses look the same.

Nippy said...

SMH. Same doctor? LOL.

Nippy said...

What happen to Kim Jung Eun face?

commedesfuckdown said...

Her acting always bothered me tbh

ideal visual said...

LOL