1. [+3328, -132] It was so sad when G.NA cried.. She has a lovely voice
2. [+2315, -120] Kim Jong Seo, Hongki and G. NA excluding Shin Soo Ji.. Those who got eliminated really adapted to their tunes and I barely know those who advanced to the next round. The one who sang 'Pinetree' was really good.
3. [+1404, -49] The Golden Laquer is such a good singer. I wonder who it is....
4. [+653, -18] Lee Hong Ki was great but he got eliminated because his voice is really easy to identify. And G.NA should do more ballads because she sings so well.
5. [+440, -6] Lee Hong Ki and G.NA were too obviousㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+374, -18] The one who sang 'Pine Tree at the top of Namsan' is 2AM's Changminㅋ
7. [+369, -15] Lee Hong Ki.. Sandeul.. are breaking the stereotypes of idols.. It's nice to know that they're not losing to the older singers
Hankyung - Nate: G.NA sheds tears on 'Mask King'... Why?
1. [+997, -29] She sings well and has a lovely voice but her agency always media plays about her body and so, her singing talent got buried. She somewhat has those inner struggles too..
2. [+791, -34] Kim Jong Seo, Lee Hong Ki and G.NA got eliminated on the first round!! Who exactly are those who advanced?!
3. [+776, -29] I don't know G.NA that well but her interview is relatable and made me tear up. She is more known for her looks more than her singing. Ans when she expressed her desire of people to just recognize her even just for her voice just like Baek Ji Young because that would feel like real winning more than actual winning itself. I, who know that she's more famous for her big breasts, felt really sorry when she said that.
4. [+38, -3] Lee Hong Ki was really good
5. [+36, -5] G.NA's voice is really good and clear. If only her agency would let her do more ballad songs...
6. [+24, -5] She has a gentle heart and sings well too. Do well!