4 April 2015

[Spoilers] Super Daddy Yeol Ep 7 + Ep 8 + Han Groo's cameo

Ep 7

X Sports News - Naver: 'Super Daddy Yeol, Lee Dong Gun's surprise kiss with Lee Yoo Ri, "We are a real couple"

1. [+360, -2] Wow. I don't watch this drama but that made my heart flutter;; Anyways, Lee Yoo Ri is so pretty

2. [+255, -2] Lee Yoo Ri will collapse tomorrow.. Please don't die..

3. [+204, 0] tvN dramas are so fun lately

4. [+162, -1] It's so fun and also sad at the same time~~ I can't wait for the next episode

5. [+136, -2] I was so excited to watch it after coming home from work. This show rocks

6. [+100, -4] Please don't let her die ㅠㅠI'm still sad when the dad from 'What Happens to the Family?' passed away.. ㅠㅠ

7. [+88, -4] I don't like that Hwang Ji Hye girl

8. [+32, -9] I feel bad for Hwang Ji Hye. Why did they write her character like this?  Makes me mad. I think she and Seo Joon Young are supposed to be the antagonists but they just end looking like fools. Seo Ye Ji, fighting

9. [+18, 0] What is this?! This show is freaking good..



Ep 8

e News 24 - Naver

 1. [+1243, -30] I freaking love Han Groo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe was so adorable in 'Marriage Not Dating

2. [+962, -17] Han Groo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Totally hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+829, -19] I was so surprised when she suddenly appeared as I wasn't aware that she was making a cameo. I didn't know it was her at first but then when they showed her full shot and I screamed 'It's Han Groo!'

4. [+677, -20] Han Groo is pretty!!

5. [+213, -15] Come to think of it, Han Groo would've been great as Oh Cho Rim in 'TGWSS'... I don't think Shin Se Kyung is that good. I'm kinda fed up with her expressions and the way she speaks

6. [+137, -7] Han Groo is so good with this kind of acting

7. [+113, -7] Today's episode was so fun. I'm so happy to see Han Groo again



X Sports News - Naver 

1. [+1248, -16] A happy ending is the #1 thing that we want.

2. [+794, -8] Ah  ㅠ ㅠHappy ending please

3. [+524, -16] I should be good to my mother ㅠㅠ

4. [+70, -4] This drama isn't realistic... How could a patient still look gorgeous?

5. [+61, -2] This drama is amazing. Lee Yoo Ri's acting is daebak

6. [+46, -2] SDY is so fun!!! I hope they get their happy ending

7. [+37, -1] So, is Yeol the dad? I'm so curious


3 comments:

Hessa said...

the webtoon has an open ending i hate open endings i hope they change it and make it a happy ending

doll said...

If Han groo was on TGWSS with Yoochun I would die. I think they would make a great combo.

Lily said...

Look at all these positive comments about Han Groo.....I wish they had appeared when she was being offered the scholar who walks the night role because at least then MBC would not have taken back their offer and we would not get Jin Se Yeon for lead then :( netizens it's your fault :(