10 April 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women Ep 13 & Ep 14

Ep 13 



tv Report - Naver: 'Unkind Women', Lee Soon Jae remembers Jang Mi Hee! Kim Hye Ja gets shocked

1. [+522, -9] I didn't like Hyun Sook's dad today...

2. [+450, -5] Poor Kim Hye Ja ㅠㅠ

3. [+339, -5] Kim Hye Ja's acting just leaves me speechless....

4. [+316, -5] What's gonna happen to Hye Ja omma ㅜㅜ

5. [+193, -4] It's only a drama but it was so refreshing when Lee Soon Jae got kicked ㅎㅎ

6. [+156, -2] "You're saying I lived with that kind of woman?" Oh noㅠㅠ

7. [+141, -5] I love this drama so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+136, -10] I hated Kim Cheol Hee and Mo Ran today... These two need to be punished ㅜㅜ


Ep 14


tv Report - Naver

1. [+1137, -12] The last scene gave me goosebumps.. Why didn't you include the preview? ㅜㅜHow do I wait for a week?...

2. [+1112, -16] Manager Park, you don't like me, right??

3. [+977, -9] Wasn't Na Mal Yeon insane today?

4. [+754, -6] Everyone in this drama has amazing acting ㅠㅠ

5. [+404, -19] I like Lee Doo Jin more. By the way, I hope Manager Park gets ruined. I hate her

6. [+399, -4] To be honest, I thought Chae Shi Ra deserved to get hit on that last scene. She still can't let go of her pain and discriminates people based on their occupation

7. [+306, -9] My heart hurts for Lee Doo Jin

8. [+297, -9] Please give the Acting Daesang to either Kim Hye Ja or Chae Shi Ra. These two act so well

9. [+226, -5] All of Chae Shi Ra's dramas are so fun^^ I hate Na Mal Yeon and Manager Park. I feel bad for Doo Jin

10. [+168, -2] I always look forward to who gets hit at the end of each episodeeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+165, -4] I love Kim Hye Ja and Jang Mi Hee the most ㅋㅋSo cute when she was eating teokbokki


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah I was sad she is looking down on others, when herself knows well how much it hurt. Disappointed.

noNama said...

Thank you for fulfilling my request! ♥

noNama said...

I guess this happened in episode 14? I have yet to watch that episode. But yeah, Hyun Sook is getting on my nerves... especially the way he treated her husband (worse than the way she treats that cheater she calls father.)

Chyan said...

Truly lives up to it's title, Unkind Ladies. :D

Loving this unorthodox drama!