20 April 2015

Stills for upcoming dramas (Producer, Orange Marmalade, Warm and Cozy)



X Sports News - Naver: 'Producer' Cha Tae Hyun transforms as '1N2D' PD

1. [+1156, -39] I'm excited for Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin. Especially Cha Tae Hyun who's getting more awesome lately and is skilled at variety shows. 'Producer', please hit daebak..

2. [+1004, -26] I hope they get the current 1N2D members  to make a cameo

3. [+560, -47] Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU, fighting. 'Producer', hit daebak!!

4. [+212, -8] I'm looking forward to Kim Soo Hyun's chemistry but I'm also excited to see Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun's bromance ~ 'Producer, hit daebak

5. [+192, -3] Please make Yoo Hoo Jin as a 1N2D member if they make a cameo. It'll be so freaking hilarious




tv Report - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade', Lee Jong Hyun as a 'flower boy student' instead of a romance comic male lead

1. [+444, -17] He matches well with the webtoon character

2. [+94, -6] He's so good-looking. Among the cast, he's the one who fits the character from the webtoon. He seems like a hardworking person in 'WGM' and I hope he shows a hardworking image in whatever projects he takes too

3. [+91, -6] He was so handsome in his role as Jang Dong Gun's son

4. [+81, -5] I don't know about anything else but he 100% matches Han Shi Hoo

5. [+50, -3] I hope he continues to learn about acting and continues to be an actor!



OSEN - Naver: Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra while filming for 'Warm and Cozy'.. 'First meeting at the airport' 

1. [+1232, -40] A cute couple is born..

2. [+665, -38] Daebak. They match so well. Excited excited

3. [+110, -6] Chilbong is not in a one-sided relationship anymore! They match so well

4. [+62, -4] Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra are both so likeable. I'll enjoy 'Warm and Cozy'

5. [+62, -6] Geon Woo and Jeong Joo. The WooJoo couple!! 'Warm and Cozy', hit daebak!!


10 comments:

silvermaoh said...

i am excited about orange marmalade after the preview, i hope it is good

aeterna009 said...

I look forward to 'Producer' the most... you can trust Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun when it comes to drama projects...

'Warm and Cozy' looks promising too. They look good together.

Sandy Claws said...

Jonghyun is freaking hot xD

lyra2015 said...

another drama war will start soon

Haeyoung said...

I'm really excited for Producer - the cast is great and the writer is even better. The only way I see this going bad is if the PD screws up. I will skewer someone if that happens lol. Oh and I'm also looking forward to School 2015.

bogaerde said...

I lost count how many times I have watched that teaser of Producer. I am so watching this for CTH, GHJ, and KSH. I never see any of IU's dramas but I do admire her as a singer. So can't wait!

I am still so-so about Orange Marmalade since vampire themed dramas are never really my things. But I might try watching it for Yeo Jin Goo. He is just so, so good. I remember weeping over his acting on The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Such a strong presence within a short time.

Warm and Cozy? (Agreeable Warm? Jeju Island Gatsby? I am dazed here.) So stoked already for this pairing only. Not to mention the explosive visual 😏. Hope the story will deliver, too!

libby a. said...

[+192, -3] Please make Yoo Hoo Jin as a 1N2D member if they make a cameo. It'll be so freaking hilarious.



Yes, yes, yes to this! But since they're doing a female version of 1N2D for Producer, maybe Yoo PD can be Tae-hyun's assistant producer. And the 1N2D boys can cameo as staff members.

placeforu said...

I am more excited to watch Warm and Cozy than Producers. Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora are looking great. Really love their acting.

JoyBells said...

Chilbongie's finally going to get a girl!!! And Kang Sora at that. This is the drama im looking the most forward too.

grumpycat said...

Jonghyun is such a flower boy...his killer warm smile is the best.
I can't for the producer