11 April 2015

Suzy in a bear beanie


OSEN - Naver: Suzy still looks adorable in an animal character beanie 

1. [+929, -117] So cute. Looks like a rabbit

2. [+829, -117] Wow.... She's naturally gorgeous

3. [+729, -103] Her photo at her fansigning event gets an article ㅋㅋ I would probably just melt  if she looks at me in the eye like thatㅜ I wanna go to the fansigning event too

4. [+631, -107] So freaking pretty..... Really pretty..

5. [+225, -51] Adorable from head to toe

6. [+207, -41] Even from a woman's perspective, she's fresh and adorable

7. [+162, -32] Suzy-ya, why are you so cuteㅠㅠ You're really cute ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

8. [+59, -19] Human vitamin. Happy virus

7 comments:

love at the first sight said...

8. [+59, -19] Human vitamin. Happy virusㅋ
i agree. she is a happy virus. i smile, whenever i see her face.

kimdeyya said...

[+729, -103] Her photo at her fansigning event gets an article



that's Suzy for you XD she's naturally cute, I hope I live in korea and can go to every her fansigning event

chihahura kurosawa said...

. [+729, -103] Her photo at her fansigning event gets an article ㅋㅋ I would probably just melt if she looks at me in the eye like thatㅜ I wanna go to the fansigning event too

because she is suzy,. the wall for another celebrities

Skylar said...

SUZY-AH!!!!!! Until when will you stop killing people with your cuteness??!!

anon1233444 said...

suzy is still nation's first love :]

Maki said...

"I would probably just melt if she looks at me in the eye like thatㅜ" Me too TT

Fatema Ghasemi said...

Bae Suzy is too preciousTT