12 April 2015

'Warm and Cozy' holds script reading


OSEN - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy', Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra at their script reading.. A first look at their 'chemistry' 

1. [+1181, -46] Just look at Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra's visuals~ They'll be great together

2. [+961, -35] Chilbong, do well!!I hope it's not a one-sided love but a mutual one this time.. ㅋㅋ

3. [+611, -40] Wow~ I'm looking forward to their chemistry. 'Warm and Cozy', hit daebak. I'm waiting for May 13th

4. [+597, -34] Heol Yoo Yeon Seok ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+487, -31] I like everything but the title is so damn hard to pronounceㅋㅋ  (note: in korean, the title is pronounced 'maentorong ddoddott')

6. [+124, -15] Seriously, I couldn't help but think the drama would be such a failure if they had Rain as the lead but now it's alive again because of Yoo Yeon Seok

7. [+77, -6] They're both likeable~ I'm anticipating the first broadcast~~

8. [+79, -10] Yoo Yeon Seok finally gets the lead role in a romcom


14 comments:

yeoshinn said...

Weeps at yeonseok oppa ;AAA;;;; apparently they have already started filming! Can't wait for the first broadcast already!! Kang Sora and him would make a cute pair heheheh

bogaerde said...

I cannot wait for this drama! I'll definitely start watching it because of YYS & KSR. They are baes.
But at the same time I gotta keep my expectation low so I won't be disappointed (damn le me and my high standard lol).

uhnny said...

I've been waiting for your comeback Hong Sisters-nim. Will definitely watch this one.

fifi said...

Omg. Can't wait to see them! Can't wait to see kang sora in her next project

IAmNotJapanese said...

The beautiful guy's eyes is here!! Yess! And i love his scting. (Bottom right)

aeterna009 said...

One of the dramas that I've been keeping my eye on this year... They look good together, I can already feel the chemistry.

dun dun dun said...

Yoo Yeon Seok be looking so fine. So excited for his drama return

shiksoo said...

i haven't see yoo yeon seok's acting but i see him with the other replay 1994 actor in youth over flower. i adore him so much cause he is really take care his brother plus i love his candy eyes. so i'm looking forward on this drama.

__엑소-L said...

hope this is good and not like big.

ann said...

Fighting Kang Sora...

lyra2015 said...

Kang Sora fighting

Nippy said...

Yaaaaay Kang Sora~

tiffanny loveley said...

I'm looking forward to their chemistry

please could you translate about My Unfortunate boyfriend drama ??
and thank you so much i'm a big fan for ur amazing site :) !!

JoyBells said...

Just thinking about this drama mskes me so so happy. Please Hong Sister,dont screw up with this awezome cast like you did with BIG.I have such high hopes,i hope you hear me dramagods.