25 April 2015

[WGM] Henry 'disses' Yewon + Naughty couple Jae Rim & So Eun + Jong Hyun & Seung Yeon's Japan date


Osen - Naver:  'WGM 4' Henry to Yewon "I made the best catchphrase of 2015" 

1. [+15239, -286] Catchpraseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Henry, you don't like me, right?

2. [+8790, -191] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5291, -568] When you look at her, it  just makes you think how someone can get so shameless. So two-faced

4. [+4293, -594] tsk tsk. Isn't she ashamed at all? The PD and the staff are probably thinking "why do we have to film this bitch?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+3333, -104] Henry is so straightforwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+2699, -123] That diss toward his wife ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1893, -93] Yewon: Yeobo, you don't like me, right?



Star News - Naver: 'WGM' Song Jae Rim, "Kim So Eun, you've become naughtier" 

1. [+1458, -56] ㅋㅋㅋShe's starting to take after himㅋㅋ The naughty couple

2. [+1388, -75] Kim So Eun is lovely in ponytails

3. [+894, -47] They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+122, -7] I hate WGM but I don't hate this couple.

5. [+107, -4] They have no idea how sweet they look.. Please date

6. [+84, 2] So Eun kept giving you signals.. Should've kissed her, you fool

7. [+77, 5] They're so cute together. But their airtime felt so short.



My Daily - Naver: 'WGM' Lee Jong Hyun to Gong Seung Yeon, "If you get smacked, it has to be on the lips" 

1. [+966, -36] Jong Hyun really likes her

2. [+819, -33] Lee Jong Hyun seems to like her a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched it it as if it was a drama

3. [+641, -28] That was cheesy but I admit he's cool

4. [+144, -9] He's so funny. Reminds me of pick-up lines that ahjusshis use when they hang out in tea houses

5. [+143, -14] Heol. Even if their lines are scripted, they're still pretty cute together

6. [+99, -11] I like the Jong Hyun - Seung Yeon couple the most. They're bringing WGM to life

7. [+42, 0] I really love this couple. I hope they date for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


17 comments:

tiffanny loveley said...

Lee Jong Hyun seems to like her a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched it it as if it was a drama



they are my favorite couple ^^
thank you

shiro 白 said...

LOL
4. [+144, -9] He's so funny. Reminds me of pick-up lines that ahjusshis use when they hang out in tea houses

Mikki said...

Jong hyun and seung yeon couple is my favorite as well. Glad they're getting love from knetizens also :)

loirichi said...

I hope JH n SY get more likes in the future!! >__< and moore love from koreans and I-fans..

dragonflower said...

Jonghyun-seungyeon couple is indeed cheesy but I like the cheesiness. Lmao.

bell said...

"I really love this couple. I hope they date for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
I know there will be comments like this... good luck to deal with these kind of fans in future Jonghyun

Lily said...

Seungyeon is REALLY pretty.

Niel said...

I Love SoLim, Go for 50 years... Satang-Haee.....

Niel said...

SoLim for 50 Years.... I Love you SoLim

Panda said...

i love solim !!! solim for 50 years to infinity <3 <3

nicky said...

i just loooove the lovey dovey solim couple! song jae rim and kim so eun thank you for making our saturday full of happiness and love!

Alice21 said...

For me ...from the first i Just love n love with Solim, how can i m not so in love with Solim, their sweetnes as Sugar, their lovely dovey without hesistant, their Chemistry just perfect to heaven...their natur as pure as baby..no words can explaint...their both just perfect matc, get real married juseyooo buing buing....my bleesing be with you Solim always..n good luck always!

Binnies said...

I love solim :) their chemistry is so natural . Their smiles are contagious :) wishing them all the best always :) so eun and jae rim fighting :)

asdfghjkl said...

i'm actually enjoying this couple even tho i squirm every minute at the level of cheesiness lol. But 10000% agree with you as Boice still have to deal with some delulu yongsoe shippers.

bell said...

i know right... their level of delulu is too high... boice can't enjoy their concert because of them... bringing banners and other things to the boys concert is an insult to the band itself...

and jonghyun, i can't stand him not being himself in wgm.. i once hoped no one from CNBlue will got into wgm mess again after what yonghwa been through all these years but... sigh!

woooow said...

how do you know he's not being himself??

bell said...

im a fan so i know