11 April 2015

[WGM] Pure couple Yewon-Henry +realistic couple Seung Yeon- Jonghyun






My Daily - Naver: "Only you is enough"... WGM, Yewon and Henry become the pure couple 

1. [+20032, -694] I hope Lee Tae Im's sister-in-law would come out for realㅇㅇ

2. [+16512, -797] There's nothing for her to gain if she keeps being on the showㅋㅋ  She needs to apologize first

3. [+16169, -730] Pure, yeah right. So pretentious

4. [+14941, -660] First time laughing so hard over a 'pure couple'

5. [+3551, -166] It must be good to have sponsors

6. [+1881, -80] If she keeps it up longer she'll end up like T-araㅋㅋㅋ She has to apologize




Star News - Naver: WGM, Cheering for the realistic couple Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon~

1. [+559, -18] When in love, the man is the one who likes the other more...

2. [+530, -18] They like each other.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+475, -21] This couple makes my heart flutter... Gong Seung Yeon is beautiful and has a good personality...

4. [+417, -17] I'm cheering for this couple. They're not acting but they're sincere toward each other and sweeter than the other couples...... I have no idea what the staff are thinking but they should just let them happily spend their time together

5. [+141, -8] I used to think Jonghyun would be boring because he struck me as someone who is shy and quiet like Seohyun. But the chemistry....ㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋThey did a good job with the casting

6. [+108, -6] Whether it's acting or not, they're the reason why I'm still watching WGM

7. [+68, -7] Jonghyun not choosing Yewon was god's work.


10 comments:

bear said...

Thank you for translating the jongyeon article! ^^ really love their latest episode haha the way they kept holding hands was so cute 😍

woooow said...

how many times Lee Jonghyun said pretty to gong seungyeon?

pianogirl1507 said...

As a fan of CNBLUE and Jonghyun, I have never thought Jonghyun is quiet and shy LOL. He's more like an honest, down to earth, open guy.

goldenmellow said...

I guess their strategy is just to just ignore netizens. I doubt MBC cares about them complaining though. Look at the difference in upvotes/interest between the two couples.

me, exo and our galaxy said...

she is turning to tara . knetz are right, she should apologize and do some reflecting (even if it would be just a show).

Mars_in_blue said...

Jonghyun + Seungyeon's cheesiness is hard to endure but I still love it , hehheh =P

JoyBells said...

Why is Henry putting her foot in his mouth. And she smelling his socks.LOL.

mia said...

netizens probably don't even watch the show. they just go to the article and hate

goldenmellow said...

Nobody watches WGM. It has shit ratings.

R_Ic said...

I can't feel the yewon - henry couple .... henry is not even funny