4 April 2015

WGM's recent episode with Yewon and Henry + Gong Seung Yeon & Lee Jong Hyun



tv Report - Naver: 'WGM 4', Yewon and Henry's segment not edited out, is this an advantageous decision? 

1. [+20979, -1586] Lee Taeim: I was frustrated so I swore, I apologized, I left my shows..............
Yewon: I spoke informally, sneered at my sunbae, caused a commotion, swore, lied to the whole nation, accepted an apology although it's my fault, I don't take any responsibility, I don't apologize, I continue to be on tv and simply ignore viewers

2. [+19485, -1149] Is Yewon really that amazing? What's the reason for keeping her on the show when she's already getting so much hate?

3. [+16671, -995] Only if she gets more antis~~~

4. [+15305, -948] Seon PD.. I'm disappointed of you

5. [+13850, -896] Come to think of it, it's just right for her to quit the show, right?

6. [+4186, -220] Yewon unni, do you think netizens are easy to deal with?

7. [+4029, -186] The solution is to not watch it. They take the viewers as fools... We all can live without watching WGM, can't we? tsk tsk

8. [+2484, -88] PD-nim, you don't like the viewers, right?



tv Report - Naver: 'WGM 4' Lee Jong Hyun who has fallen for Gong Seung Yeon, "She's prettier with bare face

1. [+2277, -76] Wow she's really pretty.

2. [+2028, -41] But they kinda look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

3. [+1779, -38] Jong Hyun really likes her a lot. He never stops smiling when he's with her

4. [+1227, -45] They match so well~~

5. [+1189, -52] She's a goddessㅜㅜㅜ So pretty ㅜㅜ

6. [+344, -17] A man should really need to be assertive when it comes to marriage or dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look so good together. Gong Seung Yeon is seriously gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. [+245, -16] WGM isn't what it's used to be but I watch because of these two ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're romantic

8. [+205, -13] Jong Hyun really likes herㅋㅋ The way he looks at her..

9. [+81, -7]  I'm a fan of Lee Jong Hyun but his acting sucks.. That's not acting but he's being sincere. They match so well

10. [+68, -8] I don't watch the show but he seems like he has fallen for her


7 comments:

woooow said...

look at those upvotes, +20k! man...

IAmNotJapanese said...

So sorry for Henry. His quirky personality fits the show. I was reaaly excited for him.
Someone just to ruin the fun.

joujouji said...

She should just leave cause the hate is not gonna stop, it's even going to get worst the more she stays and at one point they'll start questionning henry and sm will have to pull him out.

Mars_in_blue said...

+1 for some Jonghyun + Seungyeon articles =)

JoyBells said...

Damn.0_0.
The upvote numbers are scary.

woooow said...

thank you very much for gong seung yeon and lee jonghyun article :D :D

Mars_in_blue said...

9. [+81, -7] I'm a fan of Lee Jong Hyun but his acting sucks.. That's not acting but he's being sincere. They match so well

hahhah, no lies detected =D

*Thanks KkulJaem for the Jonghyun+Seungyeon article =D