13 April 2015

'Winter Sonata 2' in the works




Yonhap News-Naver: Drama 'Winter Sonata 2' in the works... Yoon Seok Ho PD to participate 

1. [+1230, -23] I hope they won't ruin the good story by casting an idol for the lead role....

2. [+946, -16] Do well with the casting...

3. [+823, -20] I'm curious at who will be catapulted to fame just like Yonsama in this sequel?.. But sequels generally fail and this makes me worried. They need to pick the cast carefully.. They won't cast SM kids who suck at acting, right?

4. [+508, -12] I haven't seen any successful sequel to date but I'm still anticipating this one

5. [+406, -20] One of my favourite dramas. Please do well with the casting and I hope it will be a good one!

6. [+74, -2] If you cast idols who can't act, I won't watch...

7. [+71, -6] My favourite out of the four seasons series is 'Autumn in My Heart'

8. [+59, -3] This makes me miss Park Yong Ha.

9. [+59, -4] For sure, they'll cast idols and export it overseas

10. [+49, -2] Are there young stars that will be able to recreate the innocent and soft emotions that   Bae Young Joon and Choi Ji Woo showed?

11. [+38, -2] 'Winter Sonata' is a legend.. I enjoyed it a lot and I still watch it sometimesㅋㅋ I hope 'Winter Sonata 2' will become a success too.


14 comments:

IAmNotJapanese said...

LOL of course, ONLY SM kids are bad at acting. geez, forbid them from going out!!!

i mean, i know some of them are bad but it's just annoying how they are mostly the only ones getting called off at this.

Nesma Kazem said...

WoooooooooooW Great News Thanx You're the best

woooow said...

i always fall asleep when i try to watch this drama

HJK said...

yeah, only SM kids are bad. And the best acting-dols are from JYP, with Taecyeon and Suzy win best acting LOL.

하유라 said...

Idk, i want park shin hye participate in this drama with kim soo hyun :)

lyra2015 said...

ooo this drama, i watched it during my secondary school and now I'm already working..such a sentimental memory, wonder what kind of vibe of the sequel will be....

ann said...

6. [+74, -2] If you cast idols who can't act, I won't watch...



Please give a rookie actor a opportunity...

Nippy said...

[+71, -6] My favourite out of the four seasons series is 'Autumn in My Heart'

~Me too. WonBin^^

ofcourse said...

Didnt goong S flop because they called it a sequel yet changed the whole plot and cast?

uhnny said...

Seo In Guk! and Park Min Young! for leadssss~ PLEASE.

justin said...

well taceyeon is much better actor than yunho or minho. and suzy keep whining awards for her acting because she does have an x factor which makes viewers to like her charcter , despite her not so great acting. and so many experts commented about her obvious potential as an actress.

me, exo and our galaxy said...

me three. song hye kyo:)

noNama said...

It would probably work better if they produce a remake with younger, fresh faces (and tweak the story a bit to suit the time) rather than a sequel. Just my opinion though.

Skylar said...

6. [+74, -2] If you cast idols who can't act, I won't watch...
Do you want Jin Se Yeon? -_^