27 April 2015

Yunho and Kim Ga Eun to lead upcoming web drama 'I Order You'


Star News- Naver: U-Know Yunho and Kim Ga Eun are the leads for SBS web drama 'I Order You' 

1. [+640, -210] Chef Yunho, I want to order youㅠㅠ

2. [+580, -242] Jung Yunho was awesome as officer Museok in 'The Night Watchman'. I've been waiting for his next drama and so I'm really looking forward to this one

3. [+471, -180] His role is a chef!!!! Really suits himㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  Jung Yunho as a chefㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  I'm excited to watch this drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+422, -167] I think this will be fun as he is an eyecandy. I'm so excited to see Yunho as a chef

5. [+182, -36] Yunho oppa, fighting~! The role totally suits him. I'm excited~!! jjang

6. [+146, -39] Yunho-ya!!!!!I wanna watch it soon!!!!!

7. [+132, -25] I look forward to good acting

8. [+89, -11]  Yunho-ya, I wish you luck with your remaining concerts and I'll wait for June with excitement. I hope to see you in many dramas after you get discharged from the army

9. [+75, -11] He showed improved acting in 'The Night Watchman'. Excited to watch him in this one~


13 comments:

kyu said...

his fans are very devoted lol

Faye said...

Not a single word about the female lead. Is she any good?

noNama said...

Isn't she the girl who plays Lee Jongsuk's character friend in I Hear Your Voice?

Anonymous said...

Even Shin Sekyung finds the way out for her acting with TGWSS, I will wish you luck this time Yunho.

Anonymous said...

still a nugu actress

Kpoptown said...

Obviously his fans who wrote all the comments above lmao

Hessa said...

Are the comments for real..........

anon said...

I love yunho ngl idc how bad he acts I'm so excited for this because of the role he'll play. Plus it's only a web drama anyway

bloody mist said...

Are these comments from his fans? Lmao, the delusion is real. Have they seen him in 'Night Watchman'? Yunho's acting still sucks.

Cualquier persona said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sandy Claws said...

It's a web drama and his last project before enlistment, let us have a moment lol

clairbeau said...

Sigh. I'm a huge fan of yunho, but I don't want his awful acting to be the last thing I have to remember him by before he enlists ~__~

robyn said...

It's really sad that even though you're a fan of Yunho, you think his acting is bad.
He showed improvement in Night Watchman and did such a decent job. There are some actresses known for really bad acting, but their die hard fans still think they are good.