4 May 2015

2AM's Jo Kwon, Shinee's Key, VIXX Ken and B1A4's CNU to star in musical 'CHESS'


My Daily - Naver: Jo Kwon, Key, Ken and CNU confirmed to star in musical 'CHESS' 

1. [+343, -54] Although all idols, they cast the ones who are good singers. Work hard!!

2. [+281, -58] I think they're all talented

3. [+269, -82] Ki Bum-ah, work hard. I trust that you'll do well~!

4. [+203, -64] Shin Dong Woo, hwaiting:-)

5. [+49, -15] Key has a lot of musicals..

6. [+21, -5] Finally, CNU in a musical.. I'm excited!

7. [+25, -7] Lee Jae Hwan, hwaiting! He sings so well

8. [+23, -8] It doesn't really make me happy when they cast idols in musical. They might be  good singers however, those well-qualified for musicals are losing the opportunities. Idols are cast to boost ticket sales and what does that make of those aspiring musical  aspirants? I understand that idols  work hard but who doesn't work hard for their dreams. I just hope the best for those those musical actors/actresses who have been preparing since they were young. I get frustrated when I see articles like this.

2 comments:

Aykha_1004 said...

so happy for CNU
finnally grt to show his vocal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nB9AwfXeSg

j2040 said...

now, all we need is for Gongchan to be released on WM's dungeon and B1A4 is all set.